Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine ditches deal with Jane Fonda and will close LA office.

You never really know the truth behind these types of decisions. Jane Fonda may very well have been the one who pulled out, not Evine.  

Regular Contributor

How many watches does one need? 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

A line of fitness clothes?  News Flash:  No one is looking at you and no one cares what fitness clothes you are wearing.  Put on a tee shirt and shorts or sweats.  Work out.  Be happy.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

Jane would have had better luck with a new line of watches.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I don’t understand why women over 50 need to have different fitness clothing items than women under 50?

I wear the same basic exercise clothing items as my daughter. When she visits me, she doesn’t even bring these things, in order to pack fewer items. She wears my workout wear while she’s here. 

Because many women are programmed to think that once they hit a certain age they no longer should wear clothing that those younger wear!!!  When I see clothing for women over 50 advertised, I run the other way and don't look back.  I never want clothing that is categorized by age!!  I wear styles and clothing I like.  The fact that I am 66 doesn't enter into my choices! 

Valued Contributor

The new management had also announced back in May that they were going to ditch the Evine name and go back to ShopHQ.  I wonder if they're going to change their mind about that, too. 

Honored Contributor

@ILTH wrote:

@september wrote:

I don’t understand why women over 50 need to have different fitness clothing items than women under 50?

I wear the same basic exercise clothing items as my daughter. When she visits me, she doesn’t even bring these things, in order to pack fewer items. She wears my workout wear while she’s here. 

Same reason for any clothes designed for women over 50. Many of us had our fat rearrange itself and move to and from new and former places. 😕  Some of us need clothes with different waist to hip to arms to wherever proportions. 

For myself, personally, I wear tees and shorts to workout. Others, though, prefer to look better than I do when working out. 

Women over 50 have different bodies.  Their breast are enlarged.  Their waists and backs thickened.  The belly becomes prominent. Their hips are wider.  Menopause takes a beating on women's bodies. 

Valued Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Women over 50 have different bodies.  Their breast are enlarged.  Their waists and backs thickened.  The belly becomes prominent. Their hips are wider.  Menopause takes a beating on women's bodies. 

And sometimes our butts have disappeared Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

@DearPrudence wrote:

@songbird wrote:

And sometimes our butts have disappeared Woman Sad

@DearPrudence   If you can't find yours, call me.  I have enough to share.Woman Happy