Honored Contributor

Evine Watch Guy Tim Temple Gone

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine Watch Guy Tim Temple Gone

[ Edited ]

Hmmm...wonder if he will join the other former evine(snbc) hosts at the LC network. That is where some of them end up.

Honored Contributor

They used to have so many watch shows. I wondered how many they actually were selling

Honored Contributor

Maybe he was tired of selling watches?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Thanks for posting this.  I have watched Temple for almost 30 yrs!  I remember him on HSN (although I have never watched Evine - I had it with that network when it was ShopNBC).    He has been a TV shopping host seemingly forever though!  Would love to know the backstory for his departure.  Maybe I'll do some Googling when I have the time.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkrMaybe.  I know I'm tired of having too many watches!

I finally have started to pay careful attention to which ones I actually use.  No more batteries for those that die without leaving the cases for months and months.  Easily a half dozen down just this past summer and I've promised myself not to fall for any more until I winnow my collection even more.

Honored Contributor

tRe: Evine Watch Guy Tim Temple Gone

My take on this is that Evine is going to scale back on the watch shows.  I don't watch Evine much either and one reason is that whenever I do turn them on, it's either a watch show or a Skinn shows.  Neither one intrests me.  They have entire weeks, sometimes more than a week of those two.  That might work for their current base of customers but it wont get Evine any new customers.  It actually turns customers away.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Maybe he was tired of selling watches?

I think if hew as leaving voluntarily, he wouldn't have left "immediately".  

Respected Contributor

They certainly devote a lot of hours to watch shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it wasTIME!   Man Very Happy  Woman LOLMan Wink