Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Many people limit their shopping at Evine for this reason.  Buy 3 small, lightweight rings and they charge about $21. and ship them in the same padded envelope.  Imagine the profit for them while abusing their customers.

That's a good way to lose customers!

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter got the shock of her life when she ordered from Evine for the first time.  She ordered three items from one vendor, all three came in one package and she was charged shipping three times.  I told her "Welcome to online shopping."  I shopped Evine, QVC and HSN for many years, until I retired.  

I have more jewelry than I know what to do with and more than I'll ever wear.  No matter, they were fun days and I enjoyed every minute.  I rarely watch the shows now, even though I have always been careful with my money I don't want to put temptation between me and my bank account.  Woman Wink

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@JINX wrote:

How can they charge 4.99 to 6.99 for each item shipped and I usually recieve everything in one package.  Had several Isomers items in my cart and almost 21.00 for shipping and handling!  That is a good way for me to save money.  They keep emphasizing 6 flex pays but don't mention "but you are charged individual S&H for each item ordered"

@JINX

Have you complained to Evine CS?   No one here is going to do anything for you.

Contributor

Tinkrb144-----This was my feelings on an issue.  I don't believe I was asking for anyone reading the post to take care of a S&H problem I have with how I feel about their policy!I I apoligize for you misunderstanding a comment.

Honored Contributor

The s/h on Evine has been a deal breaker for me many, many times.  $5.00 is still too much s/h per clothing item IMO.  If I order 3 tops, I'm at $15.00 s/h.  No thank you.

I have called Evine for something and during the conversation mentioned the high s/h.  I was told that they often offer reduced s/h on the same items.  Okay.  LOL 

Evine used to offer free s/h at least once a month to customers having an Evine credit card.  They've pretty much stopped that.  If they offer any deal at all, you have to order X amount of merchandise and then you get free s/h. The problem is, the order has to be placed at one time.  They don't offer a shopping cart so to speak.

For that reason, I just recently canceled my Evine card.  I canceled HSN a couple years ago,  then QVC and now Evine.  There is no reason for me to have any shopping channel card. There is no benefit.       

Esteemed Contributor

@JINX wrote:

Tinkrb144-----This was my feelings on an issue.  I don't believe I was asking for anyone reading the post to take care of a S&H problem I have with how I feel about their policy!I I apoligize for you misunderstanding a comment.

Don't apologize - you did nothing wrong.

You were venting/talking.....no harm in that.

BTW Welcome to the Board Smiley Happy

New Contributor

evine customer service told me they didn't ask me to buy from them. i returned all 3 rings and never bought again

Respected Contributor

we ordered an air fryer from evine and its the first time we have ordered from evine and was surprized how long they took to ship . qvc does a much better job. 

Honored Contributor

I understood the context of your post, OP and I agree completely. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Postage rip offs are a huge income earner for all shopping channels..... QVC  is no different.....  charging  their return  postage to those who use their own return lablel ... another huge rip off and income earner for QVC... They make you find the over charge on your credit card bill  and have YOU have to call AND ASK FOR A REFUND.   Of course most people never catch the over charges.... thus INCOME FOR QVC.

This  over charge on return packages where consumers  pay their own postage to return goods has been going on with QVC for many many years..... and is never fixed... wonder why??$$$$$$$$$$$$

@SeaMaiden     @JINX

Over charging on S&H has been going on forever, and it's not just Evine.   Evine didn't just come up with this stunt yesterday!    Most people catch it.

I usually pay for my own return shipping .... and am always careful to monitor how much I'm credited.  Unfortunately, it's all part of shopping online these days.