Honored Contributor

Have you seen the format and title on Evine's main page today?  It almost looks and sounds like a liquidation sale or somebody's bargain basement.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Have you seen the format and title on Evine's main page today?  It almost looks and sounds like a liquidation sale or somebody's bargain basement.

They have some great prices,  Hsn use to have great sales too.  Love a good clearanceSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

While googling for Evine this morning I ran across this article that stated:

Nasdaq has warned television and online shopping channel Evine Live Inc. that it is in danger of being delisted from the stock exchange, a move that is triggered when a company's stock price dips below $1 at the closing bell for 30 consecutive business days.

I am not financial-saavy but you can find the rest of the story.  

now that's interesting!

would it mean that evine's shipping prices would at least come down, as amazon tends to have free shipping at a certain price point?

would they have a show dedicated to their tablets?
strange combination, but if it keeps and creates more jobs, then it would be a good thing

i have only purchased a few things on evine. some i received damaged, so they had to go back. i'm not into watches or jewelry, which seems to be the bulk of their shows, so i don't watch very often.