Respected Contributor

Re: Everyone list 3 to 5 things QVC could do to recover lost sales volume

[ Edited ]

Presentations can be so annoying that they lose sales because I've turned the channel. Classic example is constantly, constantly, constantly giving us the updates of all the numbers that they have in stock for every single size or color.  If one color is getting low in inventory that's all they need to say, not there's 4300 left, there's 3600 left, there's 1200 left, etc. etc.  grrrr.  

Also the hosts need to pay attention to what they're saying, there are a couple who are always, always, always correcting themselves. Wrong prices, wrong dimensions, wrong descriptions etc. grrr

Loud frantic hosts are a turn off. 

QVC website is awful. 

Honored Contributor

Not my concern; people on the inside are getting paid big bucks to analyze company issues.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

What makes you think ,they have lost sales?

@goldensrbest 

Balletbabe posted some of the preliminary results in another thread which gave info that was provided to stockholders, the full financial presentation and press release is coming 2/25/22....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I’m spending as much as I ever have.
Esteemed Contributor

Also, if QVC offers something on auto delivery, they should do their best to honor it.  I know they have to rely on the supplier.  But I have had several auto delivery items cancelled by QVC because they could not fultill the order.  This last one that was just cancelled last week was maddening because the exact Dr. Denese set is still being offered on QVC.  But customer service said they can not substitute a one time delivery for an auto delivery, even though it was the EXACT SAME THING.  Shouldn't they honor people who make the commitment for auto delivery over having it available for a one time purchase?  I guess not, seeing that on the website it was $40 more than my auto delivery price, which I believe was a TSV.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

1.  Fix the shipping, get items out faster.

2.  Don't double ship

3.  Allow cancellations on items that haven't shipped for several days

4.  Make TSV price really a value

Anyone???

#4-make the TSV Special and exciting again!

Honored Contributor

Stop charging a shipping fee for each ordered item and then put them all in the same bag to ship. 

They're ripping people off.

Trusted Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I can't.    I think you can find so many things cheaper elsewhere.   

Certainly not always though and if I add the stress and gas$ that it would take for me to run around and find things I need-I still find them a big convenience!

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

1. Consistency in sizing standards between brands,  sizing charts, and garment measurements charts 

2. Cancellation option until item ships

3. Implore clothing brands to be size inclusive of "talls" in all lines/styles

#3 has always been a reason that I shop at the Q-I haven't noticed a problem with that recently?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree @TVLand -- The website needs to work better, especially when trying to manage your own orders, returns, easy-pays etc.  When you have a long list of orders, and you have to go at least two screens in to get to each item; then back out to the beginning (instead of where you left off), it's annoying!!  The fact that you can't immediately see total charges by item is terrible.  I'll never understand why they made that change.  I also echo others on the need to be able to cancel before an item has shipped.