Honored Contributor

Re: Everyone Please be Careful Out There!

[ Edited ]

@Loves Purple,

That is so awful! I'm so sorry you had that happen!

It's so good that witness left his card.

At least one good person out there!

I know how much it hurts to have those bars in your arm. I hope somehow you will get some deserving good out of all this and heal well in all ways❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Thank you @decaf.

That is good advice. He tends to say he is fine when he is not.

I'll tell my daughter to have him checked out.The paramedics checked him out at the scene but you are right that he may notice things today or in a few. Probably taking his foot off the brake saved him. Thanks for the tip about the 14 days.

I don't know what happened to the other driver. My sil's car was towed. He couldn't drive it but got a rental and went onto his business trip!😬

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

@on the bay 

Thank you for your good wishes. Thank goodness your son in law is okay but he definitely needs to at least be aware of any aches and pains in the coming days/weeks. 
Maybe just see his physician for a check up to have on record. I'm glad you and the rest of your family are okay but the aggression and anger of drivers on the road is frightening. Take care!

Trusted Contributor

• @on the bay  I just thought I'd mention that most states have those types of laws. It's for the insurance companies benefit, to reduce the number of medical claims against them.  They know people wait to see a doctor.  Our state is down to 14 days now, every state has different laws, yours may be longer.  I hope he is fine and doesn't need to worry about any of that!
Honored Contributor

@decaf,

Thank you again for that because I would not have known about it. And also the reminder that so many times, problems don't show up til a few days or even weeks later. I did tell my daughter and got to see my sil last night and told him. He said he felt fine but that "I was right."(Wonders never cease)!

He showed me the pictures of his car and the other, a 17 year old boy. The whole front of the boy's car was smashed. He was ok but very shaken. I don't know if anyone else  but my sil had been driving if either would have made it.

I was so glad to see him, gave him lots of big gentle hugs.