Honored Contributor

Every Time I See Lori Shore the Prendables Lady......

It makes me yearn for the 'qvc old days'.  Lori used to be a QVC hostess.

She was just like she is when she presented the apples.  She was sweet, didn't get in your face and most of all wasn't loud.

When she presented something you didn't feel like she was trying to entertain you, just inform you about the item.  

Her voice was clear.  Her presentations were concise but covered everything about the item.  

There are a lot of things I miss about the 'old' qvc.  I know some of you are real old timers.  I actually joined QVC sometime in early 2005.  I know some of you go way, way back.

I also know there are other's here who also yearn for the days when ........anyway, just missing Lori.

http://tvshoppingqueens.com/community/topic/QVC)-Remember-Ex-Host-Laurie-Shore/

NOTE TO QVC WATCHERS:  This is NOT a website to a shopping network but a website to commentary.

Respected Contributor

Re: Every Time I See Lori Shore the Prendables Lady......

I think of when Lori was a host, too, everytime I see her.  I like the way she speaks and handles herself.  A lot of enthusiasm but not so over-the-top that she comes across as ingenuine.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Respected Contributor

s one of Re: Every Time I See Lori Shore the Prendables Lady......

She was one of my favorites, I liked everything about her!Heart

Respected Contributor

No wonder she always looks familiar to me when she is one. I really don't recall her as a host, but must have seen here a few times hosting. She is a very sweet person.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Laurie does a great job at presenting the apples.

She left the Q around 2007, to have more family time.

She was a decent host. She does have a nice pleasant voice, and at that time the hosts were not loud annoying car sales people.

Respected Contributor

When Lori was a host, she was crucified here for being too hyper.  When she came back as a product rep, she was so much calmer.

Honored Contributor

She does a good job with Prindables.

Honored Contributor

As much as I love dipped apples and have made them years ago, everytime I see them now I imagine a crown being ripped out of my mouth as I bite into one.  LOL

Enjoy for those who buy!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

It makes me yearn for the 'qvc old days'.  Lori used to be a QVC hostess.

She was just like she is when she presented the apples.  She was sweet, didn't get in your face and most of all wasn't loud.

When she presented something you didn't feel like she was trying to entertain you, just inform you about the item.  

Her voice was clear.  Her presentations were concise but covered everything about the item.  

There are a lot of things I miss about the 'old' qvc.  I know some of you are real old timers.  I actually joined QVC sometime in early 2005.  I know some of you go way, way back.

I also know there are other's here who also yearn for the days when ........anyway, just missing Lori.

http://tvshoppingqueens.com/community/topic/QVC)-Remember-Ex-Host-Laurie-Shore/

NOTE TO QVC WATCHERS:  This is NOT a website to a shopping network but a website to commentary.

@Annabellethecat66  I can't believe her daughter is twelve years old now.

New Contributor

You are so right...I miss the old days....now it seems sone of the  host are selling them self and the way they dress is a disgrace.....Kristen had a half black top yesterday that was a disgrace...they are there to sell products..no them self....