Respected Contributor

@Pearlee any update on your pretzels? Mine still says shipper has created label, UPS has not received package. I hope tracking just has not been updated and they have indeed shipped and are on their way.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Pearlee any update on your pretzels? Mine still says shipper has created label, UPS has not received package. I hope tracking just has not been updated and they have indeed shipped and are on their way.

@DJs mom  Mine says same as yours and also Expected to deliver 1/6. I'll wait til after 1/6 (when I probably won't get it) and then contact QVC.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom. Still no pretzels. And my estimated delivery date, which changed from 1/2 to 1/6 when the label was created, changed back to 1/2 !  Its status is still stuck on the label has been created. 😡

Contributor

I received my pretzels, and I was really looking forward to them. BUT, when I opened the bag, there were very few pretzels coated with the toffee. If I wanted plain little pretzels, I can get them at my local store for $2.50 a bag. Toffee is one of my favorite things, next time I'm ordering Enstrom toffee Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Everton Toffee Pretzels

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee my pretzels are on the UPS truck out for delivery today. Here's hoping yours will arrive very soon. This has been a long journey. I sure hope they are worth it.

Respected Contributor

@Momofdogs I don't know if you have ever tried Enstrom's toffee but it is absolutely delicious.

Honored Contributor

Re: Everton Toffee Pretzels

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom wrote:

@Pearlee my pretzels are on the UPS truck out for delivery today. Here's hoping yours will arrive very soon. This has been a long journey. I sure hope they are worth it.

@DJs mom  My order status still says a label has been created but UPS has not received the pkg. This message is still from 12/24 with no updates and with no EDD posted any more.  I waited til Saturday's mail came, lost hope of ever receiving it since it was never sent to the shipper, and received a refund from Q. Please do let me know what you think of them!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I received my pretzels yesterday. Although they are good, as many reviews stated there were next to no pecans. I was a bit disappointed as I ordered the pecan flavor and I expected there to be pecans on the pretzels. I basically just have toffee pretzels (which is fine if that is what I thought I was paying for). I will open another bag and if there are no pecans in there I will ask for a refund.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Pearlee I received my pretzels yesterday. Although they are good, as many reviews stated there were next to no pecans. I was a bit disappointed as I ordered the pecan flavor and I expected there to be pecans on the pretzels. I basically just have toffee pretzels (which is fine if that is what I thought I was paying for). I will open another bag and if there are no pecans in there I will ask for a refund.

@DJs mom  Thank you for your feedback (pun intended). Sorry about the nuts but that could be for the best if they had a "smoky" flavor as the vendor said. I'm sorry you waited so long only to be disappointed. ☹  Your plan above sounds like a reasonable one.

Esteemed Contributor

Every time I see this topic rise back to the top it reminds me of the butter toffee pretzels I got this holiday season from Trader Joe's. I've been hesitant to mention them since this was a lot about shipping but when I saw the comment about the flavor I decided to chime in. 

I also realize that not everyone has access to Trader Joe's, or even likes Trader Joe's, but for those of you who do you might want to keep these in mind for the next holiday season. 

Trader Joe's Butter Toffee Mini Salted Pretzels 10 oz *Limited Seasonal* |  eBayREVIEW: Trader Joe's Butter Toffee Pretzels - Junk Banter

Granted these are probably not as fancy or as "gourmet" as the Everton brand but for $3.99 they're hard to be beat. They're so coated in toffee, and so delicious, I have to limit the number I buy or I'd need to order larger pants in the New Year! Anyway, just a heads up for Trader Joe's shoppers...but not until fall comes around again. These are a seasonal product.