Respected Contributor

Ever Say Never and then Fall For It Again??

[ Edited ]

Other than a Lug purse TSV purchase every now and then, I haven't purchased anything on QVC because I find their prices are just too expensive for my liking and my pocketbook.

Having said that, one night around 2AM I couldn't seem to get back to sleep and, while flipping through the tv channels, I happened upon QVC's TSV for that day.  It was for the Earth Origins leather sandals for about $44.  I needed a pair of new sandals, so thought why not, seems like a good price?  They look nice and comfortable on the models.  WRONG!  Received them in the mail a few days ago, and tried them on. They were so uncomfortable and heavy, especially for a summer sandal.  So, back they went!   Should have stayed asleep that night!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Re: Ever Say Never and then Fall For It Again??

Yes, ex husband #2.

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried Earth Origin at least twice and have sent both pairs of shoes back.  They were very uncomfortable.  So far I have managed to avoid buying any more, though I have been tempted.

I did once also say NO MORE to Breezies after sending so many bras back.  But the last ones I got, think they were a TSV, turned out to be okay.

I buy a lot from QVC - mostly clothes and occassional jewelry, though since my Mom's passing, I have more jewelry than I can ever wear.  I find it is just such an easy way to shop from home and I don't mind going to the post office to return anything.  Probably 90% of my closet is from QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Yes, ex husband #2.

@catter70 😂😂😂🤣

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

yes but never about  any purchase or shopping channel lol

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Yes, ex husband #2.

Best line of the day, @catter70 !

Honored Contributor

Probably, but not when it involves my money.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

AMEN,sister!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I do it. I promise to never order shoes aagain on the Q! I've paid too many $l3. to return unliked shoes. I say never again, but then, a pair come along that looks like a sure thing, and I order!

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella I bought those as well probably at 2 a.m.. and sent them back the day after thet were delivered...too heavy and they hurt.