Contributor

Ever Drop a QVC Return Bag into a Post Office Box?

Just wondering if anyone ever dropped a QVC bag with a return item into a Post Office Box?  I always print out the Return Label, but am nervous about not getting a receipt from the Post Office.  Your thoughts and/or experiences please?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ever Drop a QVC Return Bag into a Post Office Box?

Yes, I have done this several times and have never had a problem with it.  If you are using the pre-printed return label I believe insurance is included. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

yep, I do it.I don't return a lot of stuff but on those occasions I just use the label they provide and  drop it into the box or hand it to the mailman.

Honored Contributor

I have and had no problem. As a matter of fact, when Q first started using the prepaid labels, my PO wouldn't give you a receipt when you dropped off a package with a prepaid retun label.

Now they do though.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I've done  it several times over the past year or so.  If you use QVC's return label, you can track your return online.  I've never had a problem, and it's been quite a convenience if you can't get to the post office during their "open" hours.

Valued Contributor

All the time, I have never had an incident with QVC not receiving the return.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Respected Contributor

When making a return, I always turn the bag inside out and use the return label provided.

If the line is too long at the post office, I drop it in the self service box they provide inside.

I have never had a problem and by evening I will see on the tracking information Q provides that the P.O. has scanned it so I know it is safely on its way.

Trusted Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Yes, I have done this several times and have never had a problem with it.  If you are using the pre-printed return label I believe insurance is included. 😊

ETA:  You can also schedule the post office to pick up your package through your "my account" page which shows your order history.  This is super convenient for those items too big for a drop box.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I have done that.  I do make a copy of the paperwork with my requests and any other notes I'm including as well as a copy  of my mailing label.

I've never needed any of that and always get my return processed before I've had to pay my credit card bill.  (I never use debit which would tie up money although the real reason I don't use debit is that all the financial gurus seem still to be saying not to trust debit online.)

Respected Contributor

The post offices here won't give me a receipt... Too busy.  I always drops in the mailbox. QVC usually believes you, if you send it back.  Other companies like Evine Live don't.