Honored Contributor

Re: Ever Been Mad Enough To Throw Something?

We owned a large computer business when computers first became popular (no laptops, etc) the big jobs.

Well, of course we had several large computers (towers, etc).  I've never taken a computer class (never wanted to).

My late husband would call me up and ask me to get on the computer and look something up.

I'd get so frustrated and I threaten to 'throw the thing out the window'.  He'd say (very loudly...it was a joke for the people who worked for him)..."Noooooo!!!!  Just wait til I get home....I'll do it".

I don't often throw things because I live alone and I'd have to clean it up.

Besides, it's very dangerous.

Oh!  Wait!  I forgot!  I do throw things every day up and down the stairs.  I live in a split foyer.  So I throw things down to the foyer that I'm going to take out the next time I go out.

When I come home, I come in through the garage so I throw stuff up the foyer and when I get to the foyer, I throw them up the next level.

So, I'm constantly yelling at Bill the cat because he's always standing in the way.  One of my last words will probably be, "Bill....Get out of the way".  

Respected Contributor

yes. years ago and i dont remember why but i was unloading the dishwasher and i had a bunch  of dishe and bowls and whatever struck me i picked up the dishes and thru them. and then i cleaned up the mess.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

Pillows. Feels good to hurl them yet they do little damage. I get so mad and frustrated taking care of my elderly mother that I will sometimes close the bedroom door and just let 'em fly! Especially good to toss are the small travel pillows -- I can really get some speed on those and WHAM!

Respected Contributor

When, on rare occasions Woman Wink, I lose it, I'm a pillow thrower and a door slammer.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@Warrior2022    When I was a kid I ran to my room and slammed the door like you did. 

I don’t remember what made me angry but when I heard my Father running up the stairs I slid the door bolt.

He told me several times to open it and I wouldn’t. 

Then off came the hinges and the door remained off.

I haven’t thought of that in years, and I never throw things or slam doors.

Respected Contributor

Why yes, yes I have and this has been my soundtrack for many, many years when the throwin' & breakin' begins..............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCOgB1QHnnM

If you feel like china breaking
If you feel like laughing
Break china laughing
Break china laughing, laughing, laughing

Honored Contributor

(thread title)

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Nope!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@AzcowgirlThat's different -- you were just returning what belonged to them!

Frequent Contributor

Nope, never had the desire to destroy my own property or the property of anyone else.