Super Contributor

Even though I am not leaving the house I am still putting on lipstick everyday!

Trying to maintain some  sense of normalcy!

Super Contributor

Re: Even though I am not leaving the house I am still putting on lipstick everyday!

People will object...but just an upside...no one is hugging or air kissing!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Even though I am not leaving the house I am still putting on lipstick everyday!

Love that about you.

Honored Contributor

I put on my usual makeup today. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gellen wrote:

Trying to maintain some  sense of normalcy!

It is cold here today, but it felt good to take a walk, and breath the crisp, clean air, with lip gloss of course !👄

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Keeping a schedule. Up at the usual time in the morning, breakfast, cleaning/ housekeeping, reading in the afternoon, cooking/ baking, dinner, relaxing in the evening. Walking when the weather permits.

Picked up a book that I had on hold at the library this afternoon. Unsure if the library will be open tomorrow. DDIL's library in the next town is already closed. She used my card to check out a few books this morning.

Enjoying the quiet. No makeup and sweats are my uniform.

Honored Contributor

I leave the house to walk my dog most everyday...with my makeup on! Woman Very Happy My little shnugglebugs thinks I'm pretty.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I leave the house to walk my dog most everyday...with my makeup on! Woman Very Happy My little shnugglebugs thinks I'm pretty.

Me too.  I walk my little girl three times a day.  Two of those walks are with makeup on.  I am thinking my house should be the cleanest it's ever been as I am inside all day (other than walking the dog) so I could and should be  cleaning a lot.  However......