Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@Witchy Woman,@Marp2 @dooBdoo @feline groovy @yahooey wildflowers and all  - I don't know what lure there is in that Klamper, but I've seen so many batches of kittens love it!

Loved looking at that link - I forget what the record is for number of kittens in it at one time, but it was a lot!  I remember there were little arms and heads hanging out of any and all openings and they all looked content being in there - such silly kitties! Cat Very Happy

I also remember the games the kittens would play with the long pieces of packing paper - they loved that it would make noise when they attacked it, LOL!  Too cute!

We need this kind of break from the news and all what's been going on for the last year or more.  

@HerRoyaLioness, You're right, the kitty camper has a magical draw that seems to engage all kitties!

I agree about the break.   I think without realizing it that's why I've been back to watching the live feed and the older videos.😊

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo 

@feline groovy 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@yahooey 

@Marp 

Hello to all.  Hope everyone is well.

TK continues to be a beehive of coming and going...I have not stopped in often but, today....

The Glamper...is back with the Kiwi kittens:

LIVE: Kiwi and her miracle kittens! - YouTube

and this:

Sometimes the cuteness just can't be contained. - YouTube

and this:

Snuggler Dave gets massively thwarted by kittens - YouTube

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman,  thank you for the links.  I haven't been able to do much more than pop into TK recently.  My normally quiet routine has become totally disrupted between "life stuff" and the recent adoption of a young (1 year), very energetic dog.  What was I thinking lol.

The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
Are you setting an example or being an example?
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp 

I fully understand.  A new dog is a wonderful addition, but...like getting a kitten, the reality can be daunting!

Mostly, I just pop in now and again to TK as I am not good with dealing with the ups and downs.

And, lots of household/life chores to deal with.  I try to limit my computer time and enjoy the day.

But...the Glamper will always be my happy place Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@dooBdoo 

@feline groovy 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@yahooey 

@Marp 

Hello to all.  Hope everyone is well.

TK continues to be a beehive of coming and going...I have not stopped in often but, today....

The Glamper...is back with the Kiwi kittens:

LIVE: Kiwi and her miracle kittens! - YouTube

and this:

Sometimes the cuteness just can't be contained. - YouTube

and this:

Snuggler Dave gets massively thwarted by kittens - YouTube

Thank you for this, @Witchy Woman!   Such a rich resource for smiles, giggles, belly laughs, and pure sweetness!😻

@Marp,  How nice!   A new pup!   You're both blessed to become family.❤️

Waves and good wishes to everyone, @Marp@Witchy Woman@yahooey@wildflowers@HerRoyaLioness@luvmyteddy@feline groovy, and all who read and post!  I hope the month of June will bring good things to you and those you love.😊

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Good to see you...hoping you have a glorious June, also.Cat LOL

Time passes so quickly...hard to believe we are mid-year already.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo :

Thank you! 

I hope this new month will also bring you and yours much enjoyment. . Woman Happy

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."