Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @MyShadowLove @Marp 

this weekend - 99 degrees - what the *&^%$#!!!!!!!!

ai needz to chill - aaahhhhh

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 8.52.52 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

How sweet!

Every time I see that little Glamper, I have to laugh.  They just seem to adore it.

Extreme heat in Maryland.  I go out in the morning if I have errands, and that's about it.  In the evening, I will sit out for a bit as my senior kitty boy loves the heat and laying on the hot sidewalk before bedtime.

We never found out what happened to him, but are thankful for every day he is with us!  It's never too hot for him Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @Witchy Woman ....Adorable picture!....I also love the Glamper and it is so cute to see how popular it has been with all of the kitties... I have seen some of the funniest and wittiest remarks made by the chatters when the kitties are using the Glamper!

Remember the lovely soft breezes I was bragging about just a couple of days ago?...Well, they no longer exist!...lol..We all  just have to get through this weekend and then a comfortable front will be moving in on Monday.

@Witchy Woman ...I was going to ask about your Senior Kitty and how he is handling this hot weather, so you answered my question....The heat must feel soothing to his body, sweet precious boy! Cat Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Heart A most adorable Squeeeeee moment! Heart

(It's the 3rd video down)

21 hrs ·

Pigpen enjoying a ride in the Mobile Kitten Spoiling Unit Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

Well, that little one is just too precious for words.  I would never get anything done if I was toting around a kitten.

Not so hot today, but still quite sunny.  Given that it's been in the high 90s, anything less is a relief.

I've seen the pretty orange and white fluffy cat...Ellie?  I think she's the one that got in a fight with a racoon?  She is so pretty.  

I guess the other kittens are ready for new homes.  It's an endless cycle at TK, but I'm happy for all those that find their place.  Sad to see Henson and Fozzie (?) still waiting.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman @Yahooey @HerRoyaLioness @Marp ...

Waving To Everyone! Cat Happy

We've been having absolutely gorgeous weather!...We managed to kick the heat wave on its butt..lol...and have been enjoying comfortable temps this past week...Another heat wave is on its way this coming week and we are ready to take it on!...This Summer is going by soooo fast!...We are making plans to head up to Maine in September...such a gorgeous State and we fell in love with its beauty several years ago when our first trip was all the way up to Bar Harbor and we toured the breathtaking Acadia National Park....The rugged coastline of Maine is Heaven!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer and all that makes you happy! Cat Happy

Okay onto more serious business such as the fact that Serenity was seen again in the HF!....YAY!...I'm posting a link for those who would like to get a peek at her in all her precious beautiful glory! Cat Very Happy Heart

8:32 PM  Melissa...Friday at the Happy Forest: https://www.facebook.com/100003943766...

Also, little Pigpen was gifted an incubator....a wonderful surprise gift from all of the Mods!...Don't you just love his name! Heart

We are feeling VERY grateful today!

Pigpen is so excited to be the first occupant of our first-ever incubator, which was a surprise gift from our amazing volunteer moderators at last night’s 3rd Annual Pub Night Fundraiser for TinyKittens.

We were blown away by the generosity, surprises and LOVE we felt last night. This event started small a few years ago, and Julie and her fabulous team have made it bigger and better every year!

We are so, so grateful to the many people who contributed their love, time, talent, stories, auction items, prizes, artwork and gifts, and to those who traveled from as far away as Australia to be there.

It’s been an intense year, and feeling the overwhelming love in the room gave all of us a boost and a beautiful reminder of why it’s so important to keep doing what we do.

Thank you so very much to all who participated, from the bottom of our hearts. We don’t say it enough, but we do know every single day that our #TinyVillage is one-of-a-kind, and we are blessed beyond words to have each one of you in our lives.

See More

And just one more adorable video that I also saw posted on TK Facebook this morning! Cat Very Happy

(about the 4th video down.)

Snuggle time with Grandpa Mason and Pigpen!

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I'm so jealous - your trip sounds heavenly. Never been to Arcadia but heard amazing things about it. You must give us details when you return.

Was looking into Bar Harbor 2 years ago but the hotels were more than what we wanted to spend- so we flew to Vancouver instead. Didn't pu a kitten but still had a nice time.

Wanted a quick getaway for a long weekend. Looked into Cape May - hotels near beaches are insane. So going to stay in Warwick Rhode Island and driving to the Newport Beach or thereabouts. Hoping to see some purdy mansions - eat a lobstah roll and great seafood.

Maine is also somewhat known for their 🦞 - or so I've heard

Honored Contributor

Oh sweet Serenity - great zoom in shots - I sure wish she was brave enough to hang out where the dishes were. With all the cats - I wonder if she is only getting scraps after everyone vacates. sigh

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

I'm so jealous - your trip sounds heavenly. Never been to Arcadia but heard amazing things about it. You must give us details when you return.

Was looking into Bar Harbor 2 years ago but the hotels were more than what we wanted to spend- so we flew to Vancouver instead. Didn't pu a kitten but still had a nice time.

Wanted a quick getaway for a long weekend. Looked into Cape May - hotels near beaches are insane. So going to stay in Warwick Rhode Island and driving to the Newport Beach or thereabouts. Hoping to see some purdy mansions - eat a lobstah roll and great seafood.

Maine is also somewhat known for their 🦞 - or so I've heard.

@Yahooey  ...Your vacation plans sound great also and you will have a wonderful time enjoying your choice of beach areas and touring the mansions in Newport...The whole area will be alive and so much to enjoy!

We went to Cape May about five years ago and stayed at the Stockton Manor...a lovely Victorian home...There is also a Stockton Inn, but we preferred staying in the Manor and had a very cozy room...The entire area is filled with such beautiful Victorian homes...I think we stayed about five nights or so and we went toward the end of the Season.

yahooey, the "lobstahs" from Maine are the best...just plain steamed "lobstah" dipped in a little "buttah"!...Yummy!...I'm drooling just posting about it!...lol...We will be staying in the Ogunquit area/Perkins Cove.

I remember when you went to Vancouver...Didn't CLEM also go to Vancouver close to the same time frame and you both just missed each other?...We all were teasing you both about stopping at TK and kitnapping some kitties!...lol

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

Oh sweet Serenity - great zoom in shots - I sure wish she was brave enough to hang out where the dishes were. With all the cats - I wonder if she is only getting scraps after everyone vacates. sigh

@Yahooey ...The first sighting of Serenity, it was mentioned that she ate very well but did get spooked by some other cats...From what I could tell, as it was difficult to get a real good look at her, it does appear that her weight looks good.

It was so obvious, while she was at TK, that  she was very sensitive, gentle and vulnerable and easily threatened...not aggressive whatsoever...so I'm not surprised to see her staying to herself out in the HF, as to avoid any confrontations whatsoever...It breaks my heart to think of her always having to be so careful and on the alert....She loved the comfort and care at TK and, of course, her grey blankie and I know that she felt secure in her own sensitive way.

That is why I was so very much hoping  that someone would have at least taken her in as a foster..I was also hoping that her and Nelia would have ended up staying together after their release, as it would have at least helped her to feel more secure having Nelia with her.

Adding another sigh! Cat Sad