Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

[ Edited ]

@CLEM...I don't recall Stachie being previously trapped and returned to HF....I do remember him being in terrible condition when he was rescued....emaciated, severe dental issues and kidney disease...Once those issues were addressed, they were working on his socialization and I'll never forget when I found out that Kimsie was taking him to her home to help Shelly out...I was so thrilled and relieved for him!...I'm trying to think how long it has been now?....I think it's going on almost two years?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman- I do agree marriage has some advantages, definitely!   I got by some of those when I made the decision to move into an apartment, where everything is taken care of for me, except I have to take out the garbage, which I consider my exercise for the day, lol!  And as we age, we do become more reliant on others for certain things and it is nice to be able to share those things and not have to do everything yourself.

I always thought a part time husband would be good - I do a lot by myself, sometimes with friends and enjoy it, but there are times I would like the company/companionship and I'm sure I would probably take more trips if I had a husband. Maybe.......

As it is now, I talk to my cat a lot.  And she does answer me a lot.  We even get into little tifs every once in a while - cat fights.  I have a couple scars to prove it.

I hope our little Tater will thrive like Aura is - I think there is a special place in all our hearts for her. Heart

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove  I must have been thinking of another cat.  Stachie must be standing out in my mind for his terrible condition and I do remember him being adopted by Kimsie though.

Respected Contributor

That's just so funny.  Jen wants to find a companion for Tater, so she uses a different house cat every night.  Tater wants to play but the other kitty has no interest.  And all the free loaders who want to play are visible under the door.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

des yung whippersnapperz - no respect four dear grandpaw

https://www.facebook.com/Auracuda/

omg that Auracuda shows no mercy -

ai aint no skeer of tough grandpaw

ai es Auracuda en ai strong - ai catdog

@CLEM@HerRoyaLioness@HerRoyaLioness@Witchy Woman@Marp

Respected Contributor

@CLEM@Yahooey@MyShadowLove@Witchy Woman@Marp2and all,

Yesterday I peeked in on Tater and there were 3 (that I saw) cats in with her and they started tearing around like crazy, little Tater and 2 of the other cats, got so overly happy and excited that Jen finally had to take 2 of them out!

It was hilarious to watch, but I was also afraid little Tater was going to go head over tea kettle.  I guess socialization takes time.......but it is sure cute to watch them interact.  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness@Yahooey@CLEM@Witchy Woman & Marp....

Happy Weekend Everyone! Cat Happy

Who can forget our beautiful midwife kitty, Ramona,  and when our precious Chloe was ready to birth her babies and went into Ramona's nest for comfort and help and the beautiful bond that continued while her and Chloe nurtured their babies together....one of the many heartwarming stories witnessed at TinyKittens!

Heart Ramona Sighting! Heart

Ramona was being an adorable little goof, frolicking in the Happy Forest today. It's great to see her SO happy and loving life on her terms.

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove

and all TK lovers....

I had forgotten Ramona went back to the HF....she and Chloe were so close...I thought surely they would be adopted together.  It is wonderful to see her looking so spry and beautiful.

TK has done some wonderful things...I'm sure it warms their hearts to see these kitties thriving.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman@MyShadowLove@HerRoyaLioness@CLEM@Marp

It was indeed a beautiful sight to witness. We applaud everytime Chloe gave Shelly an elevator bu t t (even when it happened in the 'wedge'. We held our collected breaths as a relationship formed out of necessity when the big bad hoomin appeared and Ramona stacked on top of Chloe in the 'wedge'. So mamy firsts in the 'wedge' lol

No Chloe - don't give birth in the 'wedge'. Beautiful sweet Ramona just gave birth such a short time ago and didn't hesitate to help Chloe out. Our sweet Chloe needed help - sick and popped those cheese puffs out. I so wanted and prayed that Ramona would adapt to hoomins and wanted the mamas to be together.

Hey remember the time we were in the 'wedge'? How about them kits - you milk and I clean...good times.

Not to be, but so happy that Chloe and Ramona although separate are finally happy on their terms.

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey @Marp @MyShadowLove @MyShadowLove @HerRoyaLioness

I remember how Ramona was up at the window just before she was giving birth and desperately wanted to get out.  I think she really wanted to go to the nest she may have picked to have those sweet kittens.  I am glad she finally did get out.