Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Yahooey and all:

I am always amazed at how many adoptions they DO arrange.  Then, when I see a notice that one or other is "still waiting for their furever home" I begin worrying/grieving anewCat LOL

Wumpkin will have lots of takers, I'm sure.  I'm not familiar with Mali, but remember Calvin.  He had an eye removed, didn't he?  There are so many to keep track of!

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Marp@Yahooey@Witchy Woman@dooBdoo...

I was hoping that Evolene wouldn't be pregnant, since she is older and has been through so much already....Has anyone seen her age mentioned by any chance?....I didn't see it in the physical exam report.

I was surprised to check in and see that she now has a roommate, Corsica......Evolene has been doing so well and is such a lover....I do hope that her and Corsica bond well with each other and it doesn't cause too much stress for Evolene....She has been used to her own private territory for a couple of weeks now and feeling quite secure.

I will join with @Witchy Woman until I know for sure....Worry!...Worry!...Worry!...Oh where did I put my "pearls"?...LOL

We always know when our @dooBdoo is back because we are loaded with notifications when we log in!....That's what you get for staying away so long!...LOL...:heart

Precious Pooh in Bulgaria is so beautiful and is standing so regal on her bionic legs...They do look quite thin to me though and I'm curious why they weren't made more like the size of her normal legs?

@MyShadowLove, @Yahooey, @Marp2, @Witchy Woman

Tee-hee! 😉   I do tend to load up those heart notifications, don't I?   I've gotten bad about popping in to read only one or two threads and missing others...  and then the catch-up is obvious with a flood of notifications.     I think those prosthetic legs are always small, probably don't need to be larger as long as they serve the purpose.    Would be wonderful if something similar will work for Puff-Puffs.

Evolene and Corsica are beauties!    I really appreciate all the updates here.    I used to keep up with the kitties much better.    The problem, it seems to me, is a bit of what was mentioned before....  the format changes to Facebook make it less readable and the several associated Tiny Kittens FB pages aren't updated as often or as uniformly as they once were.    I also had trouble adjusting to the switch to YouTube for the live stream, but that's probably just me.   And, of course, I think everyone's concerned about Shelly's slight distance from the project.   I do hope that doesn't cause a drop in support or adoptions...  but she needs to do what's best for her personal life.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

sharke wrote:

cute cats

Hi, @SharkE!    What a pleasure to see you here!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

yahooey wrote:

@wildflowers@Marp@Witchy Woman @dooboo

Evolene and Corsica has such sad eyes and frightened looks but...

Evolene has been give her roomate the growlies. I read on the chatters that even though she was growling, Corsica still used the littebox (close to Evolene for obvious reasons Smiley Sad) and ate some dry- then back to the nest. They both have been sleeping a lot.

I keep missing Shelly on the stream. Also read that she requested that no videos of her be posted on the internet either by little darling which is how I usually get my updates. I bet she has gotten lewd and rude comments. Shelly is such a lovely person and I wonder if that was why she was away. People are grrr.... makes me mad. Sometimes I can't even handle these boards with the rude people. The public...yowsa. 

I'm speculating but if that was the reason she left and now no videos. She has a way about her that is soothing to the kitties and me lol. which I miss tremendously in the last few months.

@Yahooey,  Oh, that explains it.    I wondered why the change with Little Darling's videos.    Those were wonderful.    I agree with you, the internet can be brutal...  including here at times.

Honored Contributor

Witchy Woman wrote:

@yahooey

I have not been to TK in days as I was going through a terrible spell missing my dear, departed boys.  I kept thinking, "this time last year they were all still with me."

Just when you think the grief has moved on, it comes back in a different way.  Sigh.

Nevertheless, life goes on. 

I am heartbroken thinking about Shelly's reasons for not wanting any videos.  Something certainly has happened to put her off like that.  First being ill, now this?  I'm just sick for her when I know her heart is all about caring.  I had just gotten a thank you this morning for my donation and I thought good thoughts about her.

Gosh, I just don't want to be out in the world sometimes!

On another note, I continue to view Mt. Etna and the other worldwide cameras.  The beaches of Maldives are especially soothing to watch.  We are yet to stay above freezing overnight this week so seeing crystal blue water and white sand is helpful.

As always, I appreciate the updates!

I'm sorry, @Witchy Woman.❤️   The grief process is painful and unpredictable.   (((hugs)))   

I wonder and worry about Shelly's abrupt changes.   I think it's normal for people to feel that way after she was so generous to let us into her world so completely and probably invasively.    Lots of good wishes and positive thoughts going out to her, from around the world, mine included.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

yahooey wrote:

@Marp@Witchy Woman@wildflowers@dooBdoo

I've been watching on and off and both lovely ladies are always snoozing. Corsica in her comfy nest and Evolene in that crawl space which the chatters are speculating - she won't fit very soon. I wished that they are friends. I know, I know- putting my stoopid hoomin emotions on kitties.

There was a lot of bellehvision on Corsica. Funny all the ripples on her striped large tummy.They both still have poop issues but not as bad as when Evolene first came. 

Have a lovely weekend everyone. Apologies to @dooBdoo since I thought it was dooboo and nothing came up. So you may read in previous posts where I tried to notify you. (but really didn't, I was just putting it out there)

You're a gem, @Yahooey!    No apologies needed.   I have a weird and goofy nickname...  comes from a silly song my sister and I wrote and sang when we were very young.    My sweet, wonderful, joyful father loved it, always wanted us to sing for him, and he passed away when I was in my teens.    So, it reminds me of him and is one of the many things that keep him always with me.❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Marp@Yahooey@Witchy Woman@dooBdoo...

I was hoping that Evolene wouldn't be pregnant, since she is older and has been through so much already....Has anyone seen her age mentioned by any chance?....I didn't see it in the physical exam report.

I was surprised to check in and see that she now has a roommate, Corsica......Evolene has been doing so well and is such a lover....I do hope that her and Corsica bond well with each other and it doesn't cause too much stress for Evolene....She has been used to her own private territory for a couple of weeks now and feeling quite secure.

I will join with @Witchy Woman until I know for sure....Worry!...Worry!...Worry!...Oh where did I put my "pearls"?...LOL

We always know when our @dooBdoo is back because we are loaded with notifications when we log in!....That's what you get for staying away so long!...LOL...:heart

Precious Pooh in Bulgaria is so beautiful and is standing so regal on her bionic legs...They do look quite thin to me though and I'm curious why they weren't made more like the size of her normal legs?

@MyShadowLove, @Yahooey, @Marp2, @Witchy Woman

Tee-hee! 😉   I do tend to load up those heart notifications, don't I?   I've gotten bad about popping in to read only one or two threads and missing others...  and then the catch-up is obvious with a flood of notifications.     I think those prosthetic legs are always small, probably don't need to be larger as long as they serve the purpose.    Would be wonderful if something similar will work for Puff-Puffs.

Evolene and Corsica are beauties!    I really appreciate all the updates here.    I used to keep up with the kitties much better.    The problem, it seems to me, is a bit of what was mentioned before....  the format changes to Facebook make it less readable and the several associated Tiny Kittens FB pages aren't updated as often or as uniformly as they once were.    I also had trouble adjusting to the switch to YouTube for the live stream, but that's probably just me.   And, of course, I think everyone's concerned about Shelly's slight distance from the project.   I do hope that doesn't cause a drop in support or adoptions...  but she needs to do what's best for her personal life.

@MyShadowLove@dooBdoo

dooBdoo is in da HOUSE!

I got 18 notifications from her- I feel so acknowledged!

I don't post on a lot of threads and certainly don't start any but I do come to a few consistantly and this is one of them. I feel understood here.

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove @Marp @dooBdoo @Witchy Woman

Think Evolene gonna give birth.- tail up and Shelly briefing
Honored Contributor

Not active labor but close - sorry
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey, someone better start birthin babies.  Between April and kitten watch I'm straining both me and my computer lol.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.