Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Oh my, FDJ is going to have his hands full with this litter.  They are going to be such fun.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

Just a reminder that the packing of Eve and the Palindromes' tiny suitcases will be starting soon--11 a.m. pacific time. Smiley Sad Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, Marp, I'm all set here and the scene is so adorable...I'm not a Pro at this like some of you, since this is my first foster family, so I'll admit I'm feeling emotional right now for all of them!

I don't want to miss a moment!...They have a whole new World waiting for them! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Just wait until you see all the stuff they go to their new homes with.  It is astounding what the chatters send.  It is like this will all the litters.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, Marp, this is so precious!...They will be taking their blankets and toys with them also!...This is just too cute for words!

Esteemed Contributor

Just look at that room, filled with so many wonderful, generous gifts from the heart, sent by caring, loving people from all over for Eve & The Palindromes!...This is amazing! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Wildflowers, hope you are holding it together.  Shelly just went live from LAPS.  This is a special treat, doesn't happen very often that we get to see the hand over.

Esteemed Contributor

I just about cried my eyes out, seeing the kits leave for their forever homes. Bittersweet tears, you know.

I saw them being born, now they are going to their forever homes. 

They grow up so fast!

Cat Sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I just about cried my eyes out, seeing the kits leave for their forever homes. Bittersweet tears, you know.

I saw them being born, now they are going to their forever homes. 

They grow up so fast!

Cat Sad

When Wildflowers checks in ask her for some of the cucumber slices she has ready for puffy eyes lol.  Hope she has a lot.

It is always difficult to watch them go but at least this time we still have the Happy Forest kittens for a couple of weeks.  Doesn't make it easier but at least offers a fun distraction.

Esteemed Contributor

Did y'all see the return of Sloaney's kittens?  Apparently there was a poo incident in the carrier on the way home and they all needed baths.  Wet fuzzies.