Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Witchy Woman, @HerRoyaLioness, @Yahooey, @MyShadowLove 

There is new video of Shelly feeding Nevada and giving meds.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=981851725598919&ref=watch_permalink

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp 

Poor little thing looks so miserable.  Hopefully, Shelly can work her magic on her.  I thought it was a boy kitty, but I guess not.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman  @HerRoyaLioness  @Yahooey  @dooBdoo  @MyShadowLove 

Tune in shortly to witness the LIVE reunion between Nevada and her two feisty siblings!

Join us on Caramel’s stream at TinyKittens.com/live 🥰

We’ve all been losing sleep worrying about these two being out there, and potentially as sick as Nevada. Thankfully, they look much healthier! And are also much less excited to be trapped..

There is a video on the FB page that I haven't watched yet. I think it is from the HF when the siblings were caught.

ETA:  The reunion has already taken place.  Scroll back to about 4:30.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp 

nuthin like watching an hour of ear cleaning to get you back to sleep

Nevada looks much better and eating while siblings are getting Shelly's specialty 

thanks for the time stamp

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 1.42.03 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp 

@Yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@dooBdoo 

Oh, my....no ear is safe around Shelly.  Hoping these little guys recover to full health.  Such a cute bunch, but they have a way to go.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman  @Yahooey  @HerRoyaLioness  @dooBdoo  @MyShadowLove 

Montana, mother of Nevada, Vegas and Reno has been trapped and is at TK.

PART I: Kathryn trapped a very special surprise for Nevada today! We were able to reunite Nevada with her two brothers yesterday, and their mama today! Now this entire family is going to be spayed and neutered, and have happy, healthy lives ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoNkGTvpmyo

Honored Contributor

@Marp @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @MyShadowLove 

Nevada the brave - first to eat when food gets set down

always in the front and her 2 larger brothers behind her

so wonderful to see her getting stronger and hanging with Shelly

another to fall under Shelly's spell -

even with constant eye drops, ear cleanings and yucky meds

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.49.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.53.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-04 at 8.54.44 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Marp@Witchy Woman@HerRoyaLioness@Yahooey@MyShadowLove 

Greetings on this Wednesday morning!   Thank you for these updates.   Nevada has stolen my heart.   And those video snippets with Nevada and Dave...  there's a moment when he's offering her food from his finger, and he says something to her, and she turns her little head, looks at him, and answers with a hushed, gentle, barely perceptible meow...  these moments in time remind us of the compassion dwelling in most human hearts and the mysterious communication and connection with such tiny furry creatures who tiptoe into our life.

Today is another hot, sweltering day, but I'm grateful to be spared the storms and I pray and hope everyone who has been touched by them is safe and well.   Have a lovely and peaceful day, everyone.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all, 

Tornadoes touched down near us on Tuesday.  We lost power and our generator did not go on.  Always something.  Lost internet and now limping along using a wireless hotspot.  Our dsl connection is gone.  Can't seem to find a modem that works for us.  Other than that, life is great!  Thankful to be healthy and in air conditioning.

So I'll keep it short.  These kittens so touch me so it is good I cannot spend time watching.

Hope everyone is safe.  Will this summer never end?

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

Hello all, 

Tornadoes touched down near us on Tuesday.  We lost power and our generator did not go on.  Always something.  Lost internet and now limping along using a wireless hotspot.  Our dsl connection is gone.  Can't seem to find a modem that works for us.  Other than that, life is great!  Thankful to be healthy and in air conditioning.

So I'll keep it short.  These kittens so touch me so it is good I cannot spend time watching.

Hope everyone is safe.  Will this summer never end?

Hi, @Witchy Woman.   I'm sorry about the storm damage.   I've been directly hit by tornadoes twice, a couple more times they travelled through the area nearby...  it's scary when it's happening, and the aftermath is no fun.   I'm glad you're safe and hope all services are restored.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova