Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Marp 

Ooops, I thought it was you that was making a blankie for the TK COS,

Maybe it was @HerRoyaLioness ?

There was a discussion some time back.  I suppose if I wasn't so lazy, I'd look for it Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman- it was I that was making the blankets!  I only have two made so far, been busy with other stuff and have discovered I don't enjoy working with fleece, even the regular stuff.  I mistakenly ordered 4 yards instead of 2, so will be making more, but may take a while.  The color I got is a soft light melon green.

IMG_1187.JPG

Nee to go peek in on our new babies now! Heart

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman @Marp @MyShadowLove 

this will make you all so happy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ squeel

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 8.43.26 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @Marp @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness  ...I love when they go in pairs!..Where is Mercy now?..I just went back in the timeline and I don't see her in the room with Grace and kittens?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Yes, isn't it wonderful they are going to be together.  Both have had difficult journies.

I've not seen Mercy in a few days, so not sure where she might be.  Such a sweet girl...Seemed so happy to be with other kitties...never got to be a kitten on her own.

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

Lots of cuteness at TK.  

This video with the little panthers had me laughing.  They love those tents!

https://www.facebook.com/tinykittens/videos/2648555295385551/

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

Lots of cuteness at TK.  

This video with the little panthers had me laughing.  They love those tents!

https://www.facebook.com/tinykittens/videos/2648555295385551/

@Witchy Woman ...Squeeee!...So adorable!...This reminds me of the one a very long time ago where the tent went rolling across the room with two kittens in it...It was hysterical!...They love these tents so much.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!...I miss so much how active this thread once was when Shelly first started out on her dream...Now that her rescue has grown so much, it is impossible to keep up with all that is going on.

I loved the very personal touch that it once had but, with growth, comes changes and, while I miss those times, I am so thrilled for Shelly and all of these precious lives that are saved and blessed by TK.

So good to see you!..You all will always remain so special in my heart and it makes me smile when I see posts from our TK clan on the forums.

We are keeping busy with household projects ...a couple of major ones are due...some outside work...We have ventured out some...very carefully...and just taking care...took a couple of rides down to the shore area to check out a few of our favorite areas.

We will be keeping a close eye on how the Summer and into the Fall goes with this virus...Meanwhile, enjoying the weather and lots of outdoor time.

Hope everyone is staying well!

Waving to everyone! Heart

@Marp @Yahooey @HerRoyaLioness 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove 

Glad you have been able to venture out a bit.  My trips still mostly to the grocery store, but this Friday, I'm going for a mani/pedi.  They are doing limited service by appointment only.

Maryland's Governor has done a great job guiding our State to lower rates.  We are still required to wear masks and stay apart.  It's fine with me.  We have not gone out to eat and likely won't.  It's OK with me for now.

Was just coming here to post that Grace and Mercy are

reunited and some of the Peanuts kits are going for their fixes tomorrow, then off to new homes.  Think they are being adopted in pairs from what I can see on the chat.

I miss the days when I could remember all the names and Shelly spent so much time on camera.  But, I tell myself that she's doing good work and so many more are being saved, so I just pop in and out.  They brought in an injured kitty, Magnolia, and thought she might be pregnant.  She wasn't, but her injury was fairly serious.

Honestly just reading about it is enough to break my heart.

Anyway, summer moves on...hot and humid, but time passes so fast it scares me.

All the rescues I help are struggling to raise funds.  This whole thing has just upended so many things.  I try to imagine our world back to "normal" and it feels like that day will never come!

Waving to everyone:

@Yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman @MyShadowLove @HerRoyaLioness @Marp 

I have taken 4+ mile walk maybe 2 or 3 times awalk  

I go without a mask down a walking path before 6:45 in the morning and back home around 8ish.

I have gone to the drug and grocery stores walking with a mask on - no gloves - I use the wipes provided or a squirt of my santizer

I have gone with brother in car to Home Depot or BJ with mask

that's about it since mid March

I would lubs a lobster roll - you lucky duck 

I also haven't watched TQ as intently and do miss our shoutouts for every little thing - oh gosh - I was looking for poop when Puffs was so iffy - yes, he ate, yes, he drank, yes, he pooped - a collective sigh of relief

stay safe and I miss you all

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Meant to thank you for the sweet words.  Things have changed here, but not our kinship for all things fuzzy and TK!