[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

An aqua treadmill?!

Amazing...and he really looked like he is enjoy it.Cat LOL

@Witchy Woman @Yahooey @Marp @HerRoyaLioness ...

Wow, absolutely amazing how he doesn't seem to mind the water at all!...Shelly is right in front cheering him on and the look on precious Cassidy's face is as if he is saying...

"I is tryins tos getz  to yous, Meowmy Shewy, buts whyz am I notz gettins any cwoser?" Cat LOL

Thanks for posting this adorable video @Yahooey . 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @Marp 

did you hear ther therapist ask if Shelly was crying?

Shelly kept saying brave boy and I guess it overwhelmed her

Puffs is usually very vocal with the crying and whimpering - but not a peep

don't know if he was too scared to say anything but he walked like a champ

I would have thought Puffs would struggle with getting wet and freaked out

Puffs made good choices that day and hoping that it will help his mobility

miss you guys - just came upon this video when I was looking at youtube - haven't been watching TK lately

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey @Marp @MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman  - I saw this amazing feat on Instagram!!!  It really was touching - the look on his face had so many emotions going on, but he seemed proud of himself, like he had a purpose and was going to accomplish it!  Like it felt good to "walk" like other cats.

My heart was touched by it, can you just imagine how Shelly felt. Heart

You go Puff Puff!!! Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp @Yahooey @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness ...

Hi Everyone!...I hope that you and your furry family members are all staying well this Winter!...It's really been one of the most mildest Winters I can remember here in the Northeast...It just wouldn't seem natural not to see at least a couple of beautiful snowfalls before Winter ends.

I'm posting a couple of PSA's that I saw this morning in chat when I peeked in on TK, so I thought you would be interested.

((((((Thor)))))) is thriving and is now ready for his neuter and eye exploration...What is fascinating is that Dr. F. will be taking us along with her using the GoPro...I'm not sure how much of the procedure I will want to see, but I am interested in finding out what they discover with Thor's eyes. Heart

PSA: Thor will have his neuter and eye exploration done on Feb 24th. Dr. Ferguson will be doing this LIVE with the GoPro. More info to come!

((((((Ilya)))))) will be having water therapy with Puff Puff....What a precious sight this will be! Heart

PSA: Ilya will be going in for water therapy on the 25th with Puff Puff! Ilya also has his appointment with the neurologist on the 25th.

Wishing Everyone A Happy & Relaxing Weekend!...It will be sunny and closing in on 50 here! Cat Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I ttried viewing the youtube video of the 1st gopro exams - it was moving and jerking around that I had to stop it - I understand that this is amazing and cool - I just can't and I don't really wanna see it. Creeps me out, I can't even watch when I get bloodwork.

I may not catch it live - but gonna look for the video of the 2 getting water therapy. Ilya face is so animated - doesn't even seem like a real cat but what a stuffed animal would look like - sure hope that the therapies helps them both

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 5.42.09 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

and all TK lovers!

Thanks for updates and pictures.  I have not been to TK recently, but will try to check in today.  It's a sign that Shelly is busy when there aren't too many updates, but that's OK.

Cannot imagine cats and water therapy being said in the same sentence, but I hope it helps.  Just amazing, to me.  Shelly is so devoted to helping these kitties.

Clearly, they have some of the best pet healthcare options I've ever heard of.  They are so lucky.

My reluctance to get more cats includes my inability to find a vet I feel devoted to...one that I trust.  Of course, not the ONLY reason, but I've been disappointed in most of my past relationships. 

One of our local rescues had their big fund raisers last night and I made a dozen gift baskets...all had decent bids on them...and a Bose radio I'd gotten from QVC ages ago as a gift (and never used) was up to $150 mid evening.  I think it was around $400 new.  I was just happy to get it out of my house Cat LOL

And, I had 6 large lanterns that one of the talented volunteers turned into beautiful arrangements.  I was so happy to give them away.  They were pretty, but just got in the way on my fireplace hearths.  I don't have the patience I once did for keeping the seasonal decor going in my house.  So...everything unused = donations!

These events are always fun, but a reminder that having the funds to help the critters is a never-ending struggle.  

Been very mild in Maryland, with a few cold days thrown in now and then.  The snow lovers are disappointed.

No GoPro watching for me.  Cannot stand the jerky movement and I don't want to see most things they are filming anyway.  Surgery?  No thanks!   Like @MyShadowLove I cannot even watch the needle go in for a shot or bloodwork.

Hope everyone is doing what makes them happy.   I've got a ton of fleece that needs to be turned into blankets, so I've got to get busy.  I want to make some for the critters as well as my regular Project Linus group.

It keeps me busy and happy...hope you all are too!

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman @MyShadowLove @HerRoyaLioness @Marp 

https://youtu.be/eebTuKIpscI

Puffs - water therapy session with underwater camera

I didn't see anything uploaded for Ilya - although FB says thank you for helping both Puff and Ilya

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 6.25.00 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

He's such a little scamp, and so cooperative!

There was info on Thor, too.  I couldn't watch the surgery, but he seems to be recovering well.

Really amazing what can be done.