Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman ...Like you, I also got the "talking/sharing gene" in my family...It is as much a necessity to my survival as air and water...lol...I have two sisters, one is my twin and the other is 6 years older than me...I had a brother who was 15 years older and he passed away much too soon from emphysema...He inherited the "smoking gene" from my father...I had a much closer relationship with my brother than to my sisters...I could talk to him about anything and he was also so much fun to be with...loved to have a good time...I have three nieces and one nephew...We all are spread out in three different States...When my Brother and my Mom passed away, we definitely lost the family connection that held our family together.

Okay, I will shut down my "talking/sharing gene" for now...LOL

Artemis sounds like such an independent magnificent senior kitty with such a wonderful loving caring staff at his beck and call!...We all understand how they so easily wrap us around their precious little paws and so happily abide by their wishes! Cat Very Happy Heart

@Yahooey ...Loved reading your post!...I see you have also inherited the "talking/sharing gene"...Welcome to the Club!

I got such a kick out of your "algebra problem"...I'm still trying to figure out "how old the dog is'?...LOLOL

We most definitely will get together in the New Year...one way or another! Cat Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman @Marp 

two munch cawfee - hopez awl es goodiez

tenor-1.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

Now this is hysterical, and exactly how I feel many mornings after my third cup of coffee!

I miss those days of kitties acting up and in the trees!  There must be some genetic thing that gets them going around trees, lights, ornaments.

Was up at 5 a.m. as ususal....all is well so far!

Have a beautiful day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@dooBdoo 

@Marp 

@HerRoyaLioness 

From the TK Facebook page:

BREAKING MEWS: Fiera and Judith have a home for the holidays!!

This extremely bonded mama-and-daughter pair have been with us for a whopping 212 days, after coming in from our Happy Forest colony with ringworm and upper respiratory infections. Fiera’s other three kittens were adopted right away, but these two needed a little extra time to find their purrfect home together. We could not be more thrilled to be sending them home, just in time for the holidays! 

Auntie Suzanne will be packing their #TinySuitcases tomorrow a little before 5pm LIVE at TinyKittens.com/live <3

Thank mew SO much to everyone who shared their videos and helped make this Furry Tail Ending possible! <3 

Also, am I missing @HerRoyaLioness ?

Her name isn't popping into the drop down box.

Hope all is well.

Honored Contributor

https://youtu.be/DcSqBnsTxek

enjoy the video - so funny

such wonderful news for mama and daughter

@Witchy Woman thank you for the very good mews

@MyShadowLove @dooBdoo @Marp @HerRoyaLioness 

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman @Marp2 @Yahooey @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo ,

Hi to all and yes I'm still here, reading daily!  Has some issues posting and gave up on it for a while, thought it was my computer, but found out others were having issues too.

I am so glad that Mom and daughter have been adopted and will try and watch it today.  They're such a cute pair and need to get in their own home so badly.  I see they have 2 others in, a Mom and her son I think.  Mom is blind and son needs some medical care also.  Glad they were found by TK.

@Witchy Woman  your senior cat sounds like he has cat paradise on earth!  I always feel a little bad keeping a cat indoors all the time when I know how much they love being outside.  Problem is, they usually can find trouble - at the very least fleas and all the other good things that come with being "out in the wild"  Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo @Marp 

ur christmas gif es en de wai 

pls takez un or twoo en passez it nest hoomin

source-4.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

That is the best!

So funny and so like cats. If I ever have this many again, I'll know what kind of box maze to set up for their entertainment.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp @Witchy Woman @Yahooey @HerRoyaLioness @dooBdoo ...

Hi Everyone!...Such wonderful news about Judith & Fiera...finally a wonderful forever home just in time for Christmas!...I love how Shelly is so very patient and thorough with all applicants and will wait as long as is necessary in order that she finds the absolutely perfect  forever home match for all of her rescues!  Heart

I've been peeking in on one of her latest rescues....precious ((((((Henrietta))))))...another heartwrenching story and so relieved and grateful that she is now in the best of care with Shelly & all at TK!...There is a recent video posted on TinyKIttens Facebook showing her getting lots of love and pets from Shelly...It looks to me like she does have some limited vision by the way she responds so, hopefully, there may be some improvement in her sight...another amazing story of survival against all odds! Heart

@Yahooey ...As always, adorable images and I loved the Christmas Tree video...My Shadow has never really been impressed with the Christmas Tree...just a little sniff here and there...and on her way she goes!...Ho Hum! Cat LOL

Well, it looks like our Christmas temps will be in the 40's after quite a frigid week....WooHoo...bring out the shorts and sandals!...LOL...Our Christmas dinner is planned and it will be a serene Christmas this year...no traveling or running around...I will be talking on the phone with my sisters, nieces and nephew who are also staying home with their families...We are all spread out in four different States so we all decided to get together after the Holidays when travel is not so crazy!...Some personal situations also got in the way, so everything is working out the best for everyone. Cat Happy

Looking forward to a cozy Christmas day blessed with good food and grog and curling up with a couple of good movies! Cat Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@dooBdoo 

I saw Henrietta...poor thing.  She's in good hands.  Work never stops no matter the holiday.  I pray she has some vision.

Will be in the 50s here Christmas day, so I'm not complaining.  Mostly sunny and cold, which is the best.  No snow on the horizon.

A quiet day that will allow for reflection and thoughts on the coming year.

I enjoy reading about all the baking/planning/wrapping and must admit to missing all of that just a little.

But, at the same time, I'm happy to have memories of having done all of that in the past.

More coffee before the day gets going!