no pearl clutching cuz....

Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 10.58.56 AM.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

@wildflowers 

Just checked in to see the little squirmers.  Had to stop to read the mod PSA to make sure I was at the right place.

Glad all went well for Angela.  Another round of bitties for Mason!

Respected Contributor

Surprise Surprise!!  Welcome newborns!  When I checked in they were all lined up a neat little row at the milk bar, all 5 at their stations, so cute!

The nest seems to be a favorite place, PP is there as was the purple collar when I checked. Everybody just hanging out, no problems.  I didn't even get to dust off my pearls - thank you Angela!!!

now hoping for the best for the new little ones and for Titan. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman @Marp @wildflowers 

Oh my - Mama just gave birth and a hoard of visitors have invaded

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 10.49.45 PM.png

Respected Contributor

@yahooey @HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman @Marp 

Oh My Goodness! Cat Surprised

I've been "out of the loop" for a while and am so confused!...I don't know what is what or who is who...so I need to try and catch up on everything that has been going on...Thanks so much for the updates!....Headed over to TinyKittens!...Think I will have a glass of wine while catching up!...What time is it?...Who cares!  Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@yahooey @HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman @Marp 

Update on Titan! Heart

Tinykittens
2 hrs ·

BREAKING MEWS! Titan has been cleared to join Eternity, Fiera and the kittens! Tune in to meet him LIVE for the first time: TinyKittens.com/live

Titan was basically dead 7 days ago. He showed up at our feral cat feeding station and asked volunteer Lorie for help. He's an old, emaciated feral with hyperthyroid and multiple severe infections... but he's responding encouragingly to treatment and he has succeeded in melting all of our hearts.

Image may contain: cat and text

Esteemed Contributor

@wildflowers @HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman @Marp 

Saw there was an update on the chat regarding Mason - 

I'm already crying -below this update was a sweet video of Grandpaw with Piggy and Peggy but I couldn't post it - 

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 5.44.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 5.45.28 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

Sweet PP + Angela makes my heart sing

I wish PP wasn't so fearful and she can be socialized and adopted out w/Angela

I also had the same hopes for Chloe and Ramona - wasn't meant to be

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 5.34.23 AM.png

Respected Contributor

@yahooey 

@wildflowers 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

Well, crying already about Mason.  Sigh.

As I had mentioned, my senior boy was down and out a few months back.  Bleeding from his mouth.  We have no idea what was wrong.  I had made arrangements to let him go.

But, he's gotten another life and is doing great.  Each day is a gift.  So, Mason's decline is heavy on my heart.  They can only "come back" so many times.  For now, I will thank the powers that be that both Mason, and my senior boy have defied the odds.

Titan got very lucky.  I am thrilled he is responding and will know love, comfort and a full tummy.  My wish for ALL creatures, great and small Cat Happy  You've got to wonder how he knew to come ask for help.  Even though it was against his instincts....and now, he has it.

I will look for him soon.

Been staying busy so that I don't dwell on negatives.  You just can't or the days go by and the sun never shines.

Shelly and her volunteers, and all the others who do this work are angels on earth.  I'm thankful for their ability to work through the heartache!

Those little kits are just precious.  I do hope Mason has time to spend with them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman  - what is wrong with Mason??  I'm already clutching my pearls with white knuckles....... Cat Sad

Never mind, I just read about it.  Still clutching pearls and hoping for the best.  He is a strong cat. Heart