Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Hi SeaGal...Glad you caught my post!

Yes, I thought the same thing about the woman who runs the rescue group..I was hoping that the mother cat would have found her way back home safely...I like to think of happy endings so, perhaps, she found a loving, secure forever home.

Your husband sounds like a sweetheart and I love how all of the cats have merged into a blended family.

Thanks for sharing such a loving story!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Hi wildflowers, nice to see you again!

You dont know how bad I wish she could find her way home

and maybe she is trying but there is a river between here and there,

I dont think she can do it. I just hope she is ok.  

There is a little more to this story, my neighbor does not seem to be

feeding the 4 of them, the 3 kittens are looking pretty skinny,

the older one is getting matted, they may have a place to be but 

I cant feed them,  I have 4 of my own.  I cant even leave the bowl of water 

on my deck or back by my garden deck anymore as I dont know what they may

be carrying. I would assume neighbor at least has water for them over there. 

We have been neighbors for 27 yrs but this is kind of a sticky subject,

I dont want to cause friction between us but I am starting to worry

about the kits. I do know how to contact their rescue gal thru a facebook

message and I am really thinking hard about doing it, I feel like I need some guidance or I may contact the rescue group that helped me last summer.

They are all happy and frolicky!! But truthfully, I am heartsick...   Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

The Taylor Swift Kitten Watch is up and running.

Taylor is a very young (7-9 months) tuxie, about to deliver 5 kittens any day now. Showing signs of pre labor now.

It's another chance to watch from birth Smiley Happy

http://livestream.com/tinykittens/taylorswift

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone,

I've been MIA and missing watching the kittens because of computer problems.  Hopefully I will get my laptop back tomorrow and will be able to catch up.

Have I missed anything important with Eve and the kits?

Betteb, I saw your post about the Taylor Swift litter.  Who is fostering?

The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
Are you setting an example or being an example?
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've been MIA and missing watching the kittens because of computer problems.  Hopefully I will get my laptop back tomorrow and will be able to catch up.

Have I missed anything important with Eve and the kits?

Betteb, I saw your post about the Taylor Swift litter.  Who is fostering?

Kayla from LAPS. This is such a sweet kitty meowmyHeart She really wants the "hoomans" to stay with her.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

How sweet betteb.  Kayla is a gem in her own right.  Thanks for filling in the blanks.  I'll have to remember to check the stream out tomorrow if I can.

Esteemed Contributor

Well I slept through the blessed event. We have 5 babies HeartWoman HappyHeart

#1 Solid black male (?) 3.9 oz. #2 B&W tux female, 3.4 oz. #3 Solid grey male, 4 oz. #4 Grey tux male w/ white on face, 3.2 oz. #5 Grey tux male, 3.7 oz. (Sexes not confirmed)

Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Well I slept through the blessed event. We have 5 babies HeartWoman HappyHeart

#1 Solid black male (?) 3.9 oz. #2 B&W tux female, 3.4 oz. #3 Solid grey male, 4 oz. #4 Grey tux male w/ white on face, 3.2 oz. #5 Grey tux male, 3.7 oz. (Sexes not confirmed)

That's wonderful!  There doesn't appear to be a live feed right now, so I'll keep checking back to see the new little babies.  

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

Just did a quick scan of the relative FB pages trying to catch up bit.  It is hard to believe that three of the Palindromes are being speutered today.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Marp....So good to see you!...Yes, it looks like the males were neutered, but I'm not sure if the females were spayed yet?...I haven't seen much of Eve when I have checked in lately, although I'm aware, from reading the "chatters," that the whole apartment area is now open to all of them.

I'm anxious to hear about the adoption applications that they have received so far, especially for Eve, as I would like to see her adopted with one from her litter...I'm hoping that all of them are paired off for adoption.

betteb...I'm happy to see that you have found your way to the new forums...I've now added Taylor to my "watch list" and just noted that she gave birth last night!...I'm missing our Sloaney and still check for updates on her...She really captured my heart!

Waving to Topaz Gem...Happy to see you made it to the new forums also!

SeaGal...I would definitely get in touch with the rescue group that has helped you in the past...I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that those precious cats are not being cared for and there is also serious health concerns to be considered regarding your cats also, since they are in contact with them...So, please contact the rescue group...Isn't your neighbor in agreement with this?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~