Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

[ Edited ]

Dear @Witchy Woman.   

You eloquently summed up the way I've been feeling. 

I'm really struggling with the "adrift" and "melancholy" fog.   

In our heads we know some sort of change is usually right around the corner, and we know our past reflects that we've learned to pause in a gentle, peaceful, silent moment of gratitude for "what was" and then gather ourselves up, adapt, and move forward.   

Even so...  that doesn't lessen the power of, or diminish the significance of, our emotions.   

@Marp,  @Witchy Woman@Yahooey@MyShadowLove@luvmyteddy4@feline groovy,  @HerRoyaLioness, and all who have posted, hearted, or peeked in over time...

I'm so thankful for this thread, and the history, and the most excellent human beings here who have loved (and love, and will love) the most excellent cats of the Tiny Village. 

You leave beautiful tiny pawprints on my heart and soul.   

I hope we won't be saying goodbye but instead we'll see you later.   

Take good and gentle care.  My love to you all.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman  @MyShadowLove 

I hope you will be joining us at the new board, mellyg.proboards.com

I know @Yahooey has already joined, along with @dooBdoo so I hope you will join too.

It is a shame these boards are closing on Nov 2.  It is unknown if threads will be accessible or the entire community will be deleted along with all the valuable information accumulated.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp 

@dooBdoo 

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@HerRoyaLioness 

I likely will join the other boards at some point.  Just haven't taken that next step yet...I do hope that the "friendships" we have created will go on. 

I've never been good at changing, although I have done so MANY times in my life....as I'm sure we all have.  

So, it's just a matter of moving forward and feeling positive about the change.

See you on the other side!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman,  please do us all, and especially you, a favor and sign up now.  Just because you are a member does not mean you have immediately start posting.

I'm strongly urging you to do this now because we don't know what is going to happen with these boards after they are closed.  I doubt they will remain accessible; more likely the boards will disappear into cyberspace along with all the information they contain.

At the very least please save the address as there is no way for us to contact each other other than on forums.  Happily that problem is resolved at our home on mellyg.proboards.com because of private messaging where email addresses can be exchanged or displayed.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp,  @Witchy Woman@Yahooey@WildFlowers@luvmyteddy4@feline groovy,  @HerRoyaLioness, and all who have posted, hearted, or peeked in over time...

I'm so thankful for this thread, and the history, and the most excellent human beings here who have loved (and love, and will love) the most excellent cats of the Tiny Village. 

You leave beautiful tiny pawprints on my heart and soul.   

I hope we won't be saying goodbye but instead we'll see you later.   

Take good and gentle care.  My love to you all.❤️

Thank you so much, @dooBdoo, and bless you always.Heart

I feel fortunate to have met you, and I appreciate that we'll still be able to enjoy your posts.

You're an extra special human being.  Later, gurrl... Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp @Yahooey @Witchy Woman @dooBdoo ...

My dear precious forum friends...Wow, what a surprise when I logged in tonight!

I've been somewhat "adrift" over the past few weeks, as so well put by @Witchy Woman ...I've been going through these stages every now and then over the past couple of difficult years that we all have been going through and now the possiblity of the closing of these forums just adds to it. 

Thank you all so very much for your notifications...I've shared in the past how much you all mean to me and never thought, when I joined these forums,  that I would feel so connected to posters that I have never met...Well, was I ever wrong...This thread and all of you have such a special place in my heart and have touched my life in a very special way...I can't even begin to imagine ever losing that connection and never being able to share with all of you again.

This is the only chat forum that I have joined and, although I am relieved to read that another chat forum is available where we can all meet up, I will have to read more about it and check it out further before signing up.

@Marp ...Knowing that you are familiar with the new chat forum and encourage joining it helps to relieve some of my hesitancy...I have made note of the link.

@Witchy Woman ...Your post about Cooper and memories of being surrounded by your five precious cats brought tears to my eyes...Sending (((((Hugs)))))

Okay, Everyone...I have lots of catching up to do!...Love  & Hugs to you all! Heart   

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~