Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

I appreciate the sentiments, @MyShadowLove . Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman ...Yes, Shelly definitely has a talent in photography as well....It has always amazed me at how she is able to pose them so perfectly and capture such adorable photos...I have seen her on the cams at times and they all just seem to go along with whatever Shelly does and, with a quick click, voila'...perfection!

I saw Unka Dave just a couple of days ago...perfect timing...I just happened to peek in and there he was...I love watching how gentle he is with them all and they all take to him so well...They definitely can sense that Unka Dave is caring and loving...a real manly man! Cat LOL

Like many along the East Coast, we have been getting waterlogged for the past few days but we needed the rain and a cool front has moved in, so I'm definitely not complaining....We went from the high 90's this past week down to 60 today...a welcomed relief...I wish that we could send some of the rain out to the West Coast where they are having such a severe heatwave and dealing with wildfires, as well as Canada.

We were hoping to freshen up some landscaping work but it looks like we will have to wait a few more days...So I've been doing some purging and getting some clothing and other items ready for The Salvation Army...one of our favorite charities...We  thought maybe we could take a ride down to the shore area but the weather also took care of those plans, so we will be having a relaxing weekend at home...grilling some chicken and vegetables...and fussing around as usual...and catching up on some phone calls with family members.

Great to 'see' you and I'm so relieved that these forums will still be around for a while...I've grown so accustomed to it being here as well as sharing with all of you.

Wishing You and DH a happy and relaxing July Fourth Weekend! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp @Yahooey @Witchy Woman @feline groovy @dooBdoo @HerRoyaLioness  & All TK Fans...

Shelly has started a new fashion trend. Cat LOLHeart

(from Kimsies' public Facebook page)

We all know how much Tinykittens Shelly LOVES her umbrella hats so she thought you should all have them too 🤣

Click on link and go get it!

https://tinykittens.myshopify.com/…/tiny-kittens-umbrella-h…

May be an image of animal
May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors
May be an image of body of water and text that says 'tinykittens -'

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

while i do own several TK items 

dis wilz knot bee one uf dem

reg umbrella - yes 

dis - ummm no

lubs u and will miss u if dis shuts down Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

Didn't know Shelly was a fan of the umbrella hat Cat LOL

Not sure I'd have an occasion to wear one, but I can see where it might come in handy if you were out in the Happy Forest!

So funny!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @Witchy Woman ...Cat LOL Leave it to our Shelly!...We would be hands-free with Umbrella Hats and, Witchy Woman, yes, they would definitely be very handy while out in the Happy Forest. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Love is your heart seeing what your eyes cannot 

~ Sharifah Nor

@Marp @HerRoyaLioness @dooBdoo @feline groovy 

My goodness, I'm so far behind in reading this wonderful thread.

@MyShadowLove, Thank you for posting the link to Thor and Nyla's Facebook page.  It sent me off into watching some of the videos and looking at the pix.   

Onions...  onions...

Pinned at the top of their page:

"For he is her courage, and she is his eyes ❤️"

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Marp, @Yahooey, @MyShadowLove, @Witchy Woman@feline groovy@luvmyteddy4@HerRoyaLioness   

Sending love and good wishes to you all, for a safe, peaceful, happy Fourth of July and summer.❤️🇺🇸❤️

ryanconnorsnyear3

ryanconnorsnyear2

ryanconnorsnyear1

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo 

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@feline groovy 

@Marp 

And all TK lovers...

It looks like Shelly and her crew are doing intense TNR work at another colonly.  I didn't dig in too deep for my own good, but....

Lots of info and videos...poor babies all have respiratory and eye issues, but are responding to treatment.

She must never sleep!