Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo 

@feline groovy 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Yahooey 

@Marp 

Hello to all.  Hope everyone is well.

TK continues to be a beehive of coming and going...I have not stopped in often but, today....

The Glamper...is back with the Kiwi kittens:

LIVE: Kiwi and her miracle kittens! - YouTube

and this:

Sometimes the cuteness just can't be contained. - YouTube

and this:

Snuggler Dave gets massively thwarted by kittens - YouTube

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman,  thank you for the links.  I haven't been able to do much more than pop into TK recently.  My normally quiet routine has become totally disrupted between "life stuff" and the recent adoption of a young (1 year), very energetic dog.  What was I thinking lol.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp 

I fully understand.  A new dog is a wonderful addition, but...like getting a kitten, the reality can be daunting!

Mostly, I just pop in now and again to TK as I am not good with dealing with the ups and downs.

And, lots of household/life chores to deal with.  I try to limit my computer time and enjoy the day.

But...the Glamper will always be my happy place Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@dooBdoo 

@feline groovy 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Yahooey 

@Marp 

Hello to all.  Hope everyone is well.

TK continues to be a beehive of coming and going...I have not stopped in often but, today....

The Glamper...is back with the Kiwi kittens:

LIVE: Kiwi and her miracle kittens! - YouTube

and this:

Sometimes the cuteness just can't be contained. - YouTube

and this:

Snuggler Dave gets massively thwarted by kittens - YouTube

Thank you for this, @Witchy Woman!   Such a rich resource for smiles, giggles, belly laughs, and pure sweetness!😻

@Marp,  How nice!   A new pup!   You're both blessed to become family.❤️

Waves and good wishes to everyone, @Marp@Witchy Woman@Yahooey@MyShadowLove@HerRoyaLioness@luvmyteddy4@feline groovy, and all who read and post!  I hope the month of June will bring good things to you and those you love.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Good to see you...hoping you have a glorious June, also.Cat LOL

Time passes so quickly...hard to believe we are mid-year already.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo :

Thank you! 

I hope this new month will also bring you and yours much enjoyment. . Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @dooBdoo

@feline groovy 

Waving To All My Very Special Dear Forum Friends! Heart

So happy to see your posts and to know that you all are doing well...I"ve been out of the loop for a little while...just been busy with some major work going on around the house and some personal life stuff, etc....Most importantly, we are doing well and looking forward to the Summer months...trips to the shore area and outdoor dining... getting together with some family members and friends...still being cautious and gradually dipping our feet into the water...toe by toe...lol...just respecting everyone's feelings and gradual adjustments as we all begin to return to some form of normalcy. 

@Marp ...Oh My...Congratulations on your new precious energetic puppy....what a wonderful "disruption" which we all know will prove to be very rewarding in so many ways...Yeah, I know easy for me to say as you go through these initial stages...lol...How blessed you both are to have found each other...Are you taking some extra vitamins to boost your energy level? Cat LOL

Sending (((((Hugs))))) To Everyone! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove 

and all TK friends!

Happy to know you are busy and doing well.

We, too, have started moving back into the world.  Dinner out for the first time in over a year for DH's birthday this past week.  It was good, but I doubt we will increase our occasional outings even now.  It was inside, but no crowds.

We've a concert next Friday in a "limited capacity" venue in Annapolis.  Looking forward to that.

House stuff keeps me busy every day, and try to enjoy even the mundane tasks.  Every hour should feel like a gift, but cleaning is not my favorite activity Cat Happy

Lots of comings and goings at TK.  I only stop by now and then to see the kitten piles Cat LOL

I envy "trips to the shore" as getting to Ocean City, MD, requires crossing the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.  Backups range from 4 - 10 miles on any given weekend.  Neither of us can endure that just to be with lots of other people.

One of our favorite crab shacks is on the Patuxent River, but when we stopped by, they had little to no help and one of the cooks had a badly cut hand, so it was an hour wait for food.  I've heard getting enough help is a problem for many places.

Enjoy your summer.

Honored Contributor

((( @MyShadowLove )))   Thank you... bless you and yours.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman ...Isn't it a wonderful feeling to be able to cautiously tip our toes in the outer world and start enjoying ourselves again...I recall your mentioning the concerts that you and DH have attended in the past, so I'm sure you both are very excited to be able to attend your first one since the pandemic...I can picture you both now just belting it all out and gyrating to the wonderful music...I bet the whole crowd will be going wild...everyone just letting it all out from the past year and a half...and so well deserving!...WooHoo! Cat LOL

There is a lovely outdoor promenade shopping area not far from us and they are also starting their Summer concerts the end of this month...a different band each week...It is held in a small area but large enough for comfortable spacing and people can bring their chairs and refreshments...DH and I are planning on going and it will be all I can do to not lose total control of myself and make a fool out of myself, but I don't care...lol Cat Tongue

You mentioned the Chesapeake Bay Bridge which brings back wonderful memories as DH and I have made several trips over the Chesapeake Bay on our way to Virginia Beach which is one of our favorite vacation spots...Of course, it has built up quite a bit over the years, however, the beach and boardwalk, as well as restaurants and nightly entertainment are just as wonderful...We would love to make a trip down this year but we will have to wait a little while longer.

I think I may have mentioned to you one time that, during one of our trips, we took an exit while passing by Maryland and ended up in the downtown area of a small town that looked like we had stepped back into time...a five and dime store and the ambience to go along with it...We ate at a lovely restaurant and, of course, had the most delicious crab cakes...I wish I could remember the name of the town as I found it charming and homey.

I've been peeking in on TK today...so very busy and I was happy to read that adoptions seem to be going along well considering....Of course, I also had to check in on two of our very special alumni pairs...Oh how I would love to be able to wrap my arms around them! Heart

Love is your heart seeing what your eyes cannot 

~ Sharifah Nor

May be an image of cat and indoor

@Marp @HerRoyaLioness @dooBdoo @feline groovy 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~