Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@feline groovy wrote:

@Witchy Woman : the Glamper is kind of like a clown car.  8)

Great description, @feline groovy!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @dooBdoo!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Awwww and LOL...

Thank you for the photos and another enjoyable post, @dooBdoo.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo 

@feline groovy 

Shelly has a way of capturing the best photos.  That kitten gives new meaning to your hair standing on end Cat LOL

So funny to see them do this....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome, @feline groovy and @Witchy Woman!❤️

Shelly does have a gift for photography, videography, and writing.   One of the things stressed on Jackson Galaxy's Cat Camps, in the segments presented by Andrew Marttila, "The Cat Photographer," is the importance of good pix to enchant prospective adopters.  Shelly certainly has mastered that.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Shelly does have a gift for photography, videography, and writing.   One of the things stressed on Jackson Galaxy's Cat Camps, in the segments presented by Andrew Marttila, "The Cat Photographer," is the importance of good pix to enchant prospective adopters.  Shelly certainly has mastered that.

@dooBdoo : 

Andrew was (and still is, I think) Hannah Shaw's partner and nurturer of kitties. 

She is the infamous 'Kitten Lady'.

But you probably already knew that. Cat Tongue

ITA that Shelly is gifted in many wonderful way ways.  

You also have a gift for writing. Heart

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo : 

Andrew was (and still is, I think) Hannah Shaw's partner and nurturer of kitties. 

She is the infamous 'Kitten Lady'.

But you probably already knew that. Cat Tongue

ITA that Shelly is gifted in many wonderful way ways.  

You also have a gift for writing. Heart

Thanks for that kind compliment, @feline groovy.

I did not know that Andrew and Hannah were a couple!   What a purrfect match!😺

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman,@Marp2 @dooBdoo @feline groovy @Yahooey wildflowers and all  - I don't know what lure there is in that Klamper, but I've seen so many batches of kittens love it!

Loved looking at that link - I forget what the record is for number of kittens in it at one time, but it was a lot!  I remember there were little arms and heads hanging out of any and all openings and they all looked content being in there - such silly kitties! Cat Very Happy

I also remember the games the kittens would play with the long pieces of packing paper - they loved that it would make noise when they attacked it, LOL!  Too cute!

We need this kind of break from the news and all what's been going on for the last year or more.  

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@Witchy Woman,@Marp2 @dooBdoo @feline groovy @Yahooey wildflowers and all  - I don't know what lure there is in that Klamper, but I've seen so many batches of kittens love it!

Loved looking at that link - I forget what the record is for number of kittens in it at one time, but it was a lot!  I remember there were little arms and heads hanging out of any and all openings and they all looked content being in there - such silly kitties! Cat Very Happy

I also remember the games the kittens would play with the long pieces of packing paper - they loved that it would make noise when they attacked it, LOL!  Too cute!

We need this kind of break from the news and all what's been going on for the last year or more.  

@HerRoyaLioness, You're right, the kitty camper has a magical draw that seems to engage all kitties!

I agree about the break.   I think without realizing it that's why I've been back to watching the live feed and the older videos.😊