Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

I watched most of the year in review...just amazing TK has done so much.  All those sweet lives saved.  

Was happy to see Unka Dave in some of the video...gotta love a man that loves cats Cat LOL

I got a sweet card from the Kit Kat Playroom.  They've had lots of action, although I no longer stop by.  So many trying to good in our crazy world.

Yesterday, I delivered some food and heated water bowls for the local rescue I help.  Bought the bowls online and when I saw them, they were pretty big so I'm hoping they work out for their feral kitties.  Wondering what TK does to keep food/water from freezing. 

Anyway, 2021 is underway and we are lucky enough to see it unfold!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@Marp 

I have not seen any recent posts from @dooBdoo .

Hoping all is well.  I know she periodically takes a break, but her last posts were early December.

It just seems a long time since she has been here Cat Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman ...Yes, there is another thread also where the posters are concerned abou@dooBdoo, as a couple of them also have her email address and tried reaching her but have not received a reply, so this just causes more concern.

It's such a difficult time for everyone and affects all of us in many different ways...She has shared that she suffers from severe migraines, as well as other issues, so I'm hoping that she is just taking a break from social media for a while and taking good care of herself.

It is a cold, cloudy day here today....just got back from a brisk walk and planning on heating up some homemade chicken soup...always so soothing and comforting.

Hope you are having a cozy and comforting day!...Shadow sends lots of purrrrrs to Artemis! Cat Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove 

Migraines are so awful.  Mine started when I turned 35 and stayed with me until I was 50...then, they were gone.

I was helpless until I started taking the Imitrex shots.  One of the doctors I was seeing told me about clinical trials out of a Virginia clinic, so I visted them and got in the program.

While it wasn't 100% relief, it helped me function.  Otherwise, I was just out cold for 2 days at least.  Any meds I tried along the way never worked.

I hate to think of anyone suffering with them, but I know many do...not to mention all the madness in our world that is driving us around the bend with worry.

She knows we would worry and notice her absence, so I have to believe she knows what's best for her own well-being.

I was just outside with Artemis walking a bit...and brushing him (which he loves).  It's cold and cloudy here, too...rained all day yesterday.

Arty spends most of his time in his garage hide-away nestled between 2 heaters.  He is free to come in at ANY time, but he seems to prefer his window perch or snoozing between the heaters.

He sends purrs to you and Shadow....He's such a funny old guy...Sometimes he just stands and meows at the woods.  I think he's trying to round up his long gone buddies.

Honored Contributor

this popped up when i opened youtube - 

a chain reaction of sorts - squeee!

i haven't been watching but TK is always in my heart

ps - doobdoo posted on another thread - she was away for awhile and no internet

she s okay ❤️❤️❤️

@Witchy Woman @MyShadowLove @luvmyteddy4 @Marp @dooBdoo 

https://youtu.be/XbpLb2D5kJE

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 8.34.24 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@luvmyteddy4 

@dooBdoo 

@Marp 

So funny...like the Rube Goldberg machine of motion, but with cats!

I did see they have a tripod cat at TK and want to stop in to learn more. 

One of the rescues I support will have a pup in the Puppy Bowl and asked me to vote for Jett at this link:

Vote | Puppy Bowl XVII | Puppy Bowl | Discovery

I need to read more about it, as she fosters disabled dogs, so it should be interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @Marp @Witchy Woman @luvmyteddy4 @dooBdoo ...

Waving To Everyone!

LOL...Wow, that chain reaction sure happened in a split second...so cute...and I love their reaction afterwards where they are all so stunned and not quite sure what the heck happened!...lol...They have a ramp on the other side but I guess, every now and then, they like the challenge of going for it with a good jump!...Love all of the wonderful videos that are captured of these precious TK residents! Heart

Thanks for posting the video @Yahooey  Cat Happy

@Witchy Woman ...All of those puppies are just so adorable and each one captures my heart...It makes it hard to vote for just one!  Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I have met several of the disabled pups that Pets With Disabilities cares for.  Joyce has a heart of gold and takes the really tough cases.  She finds loving homes and spares no expense.

Last year was tough as no big fund-raisers.  I help as much as I can, but it sure would be nice to win that big lottery so I could give it all away.

I agree...all the dogs tug at your heart.  So much love in those furry little bodies!

Waving back....just hunkdered down waiting/hoping for my first shot....maybe in a few weeks.

Honored Contributor

@Marp, @Witchy Woman, @MyShadowLove, @Yahooey, @luvmyteddy4, @HerRoyaLioness 

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  Take time to do something special for yourself...  indulge a wee bit (or a lot!)...  and have a lovely, peaceful, happy day.   Thank you for your gracious, loving, compassionate and gentle hearts, today and every day.

Be safe and well.❤️

May be an image of text that says 'ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE ...AND A CAT. ㅅㅅ tinykittens .com'

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo 

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@luvmyteddy4 

@Marp 

Same for all of you...rainy, snowy, icy here.   A good day for staying inside.

@dooBdoo 

Thanks for the sweet kitty photo....I needed that this morning Cat Happy

Wishing for Spring!