Respected Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

I assume you know that Naya had 6 babies Saturday night.  Looks like it went well.

The mods got to watch the birth as a special deal but the video will be released on Wed. after Shelly gets back from vacation. When she takes a long weekend she usually comes back on Tuesday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman@Marp@MyShadowLove@Yahooey@HerRoyaLioness 

@Witchy Woman,  Thank you for letting us know!   You are so thoughtful.❤️

For those who don't use Facebook...  here's a copy of the post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tinykittens

22 hrs · 

"AMAZING BREAKING MEWS!  Feral catermelon Naya gave birth for the last time overnight, and has six beautiful, healthy kittens today!

Tune in to our livestream to meet them for a short time today at TinyKittens.com/live😀

We did not livestream Naya's birth for a variety of reasons, but tune in on Wednesday for a special premiere of the birth, after which you will be able to fall in love with her and her kittens on our 24/7 livestream.

Naya was diagnosed with toxoplasmosis last week, which meant her pregnancy was at a very high risk for stillbirths and birth defects.  We are delighted and *incredibly* relieved she did not have any stillbirths, but we will need to continue to monitor kittens very closely over the next 8 weeks as toxoplasmosis still poses a risk for them.  Given the excellent and unexpectedly wonderful outcome so far, we are cautiously hopeful we may have started treatment quickly enough to give them a solid chance.

Whew!  We have lost a LOT of sleep over this one, and are so relieved and grateful today.

HUGE thanks to our mods, snugglers, HQ team (Gwen + Breanne + Suzanne), vet team and #TinyVillage of researchers who have helped us learn and monitor during this anxious time.  It truly does take a village.❤️ 

If you would like to donate toward Naya and her babies' care, you may do so with our extreme gratitude at TinyKittens.com/donate ❤️ 

If you'd like to help cats like Naya, please become advocates for spaying, neutering, feral cats, TNR, and most of all, COMPASSION.

#rescue #kittens #adoptdontshop #spayandneuter #feral #tnr #meow #fosteringsaveslives #worthsaving #live #birth #pregnancy #compassion #catermelon #tinykittens #toxoplasmosis #gratitude "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good wishes to all who read and post here.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp @WitchyWoman @Yahooey @dooBdoo @luvmyteddy4...

Just catching up!...Thanks so much for the updates on precious Naya and her kittens....so happy that all went well with the delivery and crossing paws that all will continue well for the health of the babies....It is always amazing to witness what these precious cats endure and how the love and compassion from all within the TK community transforms their lives. Heart

@luvmyteddy4 ...(((((Hugs)))))) for all that you do in trapping and giving of yourself to the precious cats in  your area....I have to ask...Do these cats just stay in your area and do you have shelter for them?...Have you had success in socializing the feral ones?...I would love to hear more of your loving work with them.

Waving To Everyone...Sending (((((Hugs))))) Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Marp @WitchyWoman @Yahooey @dooBdoo @luvmyteddy4...

Just catching up!...Thanks so much for the updates on precious Naya and her kittens....so happy that all went well with the delivery and crossing paws that all will continue well for the health of the babies....It is always amazing to witness what these precious cats endure and how the love and compassion from all within the TK community transforms their lives. Heart

@luvmyteddy4 ...(((((Hugs)))))) for all that you do in trapping and giving of yourself to the precious cats in  your area....I have to ask...Do these cats just stay in your area and do you have shelter for them?...Have you had success in socializing the feral ones?...I would love to hear more of your loving work with them.

Waving To Everyone...Sending (((((Hugs))))) Heart

I end up socializing all the cats I trap and they are inside with me. I had to release 2 at one point, they were pretty mean but after working with them outside they are both inside now. I kept a shelter outside and they always stayed close by. It didn't start out this way and I only trap the cats that show up on my porch. For awhile there were many with the most maybe 5 in one year. Luckily there haven't been any on my porch but there are so many out there. I'm afraid to look. 

I can't afford anymore and I have alot! They are so happy being inside and they all get along for the most part. I don't have the heart to put them back outside and they would just show up for food anyway, might as well be inside.  

Esteemed Contributor

Heart ((((((((@luvmyteddy4))))) Heart 

Praying Cat GIF - Praying Cat Please GIFs

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

@luvmyteddy4 

@dooBdoo 

@mintedrose 

@Yahooey 

@Marp 

@HerRoyaLioness 

You might want to check TK for an Aura post.  She's had a seizure, but is recovering. 

https://www.facebook.com/1513821168726189/posts/3050910171683940/

I hate posting such news, but I thought you might want to know.

Hopeing everyone is staying healthy, happy and busy.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting about Aura @Witchy Woman.   Hopefully it will be determined that the seizures are idiopathic and not due to some pathology unless, of course, if it is something that can be readily cured.

My cat has been on phenobarbitol for several years now due to having had seizures and (biting my tongue) has been seizure free once the proper dosage was determined.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp @Witchy Woman  @Yahooey @luvmyteddy4 @dooBdoo

@HerRoyaLioness @mintedrose

It has been one year since magnificent Grandpa Mason crossed over the Rainbow Bridge...and, during his short stay with all of us, his story touched our hearts so very deeply while also spreading the powerful message that every living creature is deserving of love, compassion and dignity. Heart

I saw this beautiful loving tribute from TK posted in chat this morning and wanted to be sure to post it for all of you to see...Turn up your speakers to also enjoy the lovely music and words that accompany this loving tribute in memory of magnificent Grandpa Mason...never to be forgotten...Your paw prints have been left on our hearts forever!  Heart

(click on "Go To Site")

Ebs-mom.....For Grandpa Mason (BigTissues Alert) https://www.facebook.com/MasonAndKitt...

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove @Marp @Witchy Woman @luvmyteddy4 

prayers to both Auracuda and her beautiful mama Chloe

Grandpa  - pls watch over these babies - they need your prayers

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@Marp 

@luvmyteddy4 

@HerRoyaLioness 

Posting this update, but cannot remember when Wyatt came to TK!  Hope everyone is well.

https://www.facebook.com/tinykittens/posts/4604504929624335

BREAKING MEWS! Happy Forest kitten Wyatt is going home today!!

And what's even better? He's going to live with his Happy Forest cousin, Willow Sarin & family!

We could not be more thrilled that this has worked out for this sweet little guy. HUGE thanks to Nicole and Trev for spending countless hours building his confidence and administering snuggles during his ringworm treatment.

He's had his first negative ringworm test, and has a second in progress, so his family will need to keep him separated from the other cats for another day or two until he gets a second negative result. Luckily, they have lots of experience with ringworm, isolation protocol, and our Happy Forest ferals! <3

One more Feral Furry Tail Ending in the books!