Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 2.39.26 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Yahooey 

So sweet.  What a beautiful mama and babies, but aren't they all Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @Witchy Woman ...Just too adorable!...Such precious moments captured of the mamas and their babies...I always feel so bad when the mamas have to wear those weansies...They look so restrictive and uncomfortable but yet they seem to tolerate it so well....Now, tonight, Stella is free from the weansie and her and babies are so  very happy!...Me too!...lol  Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

wishing our TK village adjunct a wonderful and safe July 4th

@MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @Marp @dooBdoo 

T9Mh.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey 

Thank you for that sweet scene.  What an adorable little kitty!  Who knew watermelon would be a treat?  Love the way he/she is really going after it!  Cat LOL

@MyShadowLove 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

I've been taking watermelon rind (with lots of melon left on) to the horses in the field adjoining my husband's family farm.  They are two rescues and quite old.  Their keeper is a family friend who bought a corner of the property many years back.  She has two emus, 2 sheep and 2 goats...and 2 horses in the fields.

Anyway, I cut the melon up in small pieces (one horse is almost toothless) and she serves it up to them in a big, plastic dish.  It is a real slobberfest!  I normally take two large plastic bags to them on Sunday when we visit his sister to play cards.  

They are a joy to watch!  A little messier than the kitty!

Trying to stay positive, but my trips to the grocery store and home are my only trips away.  I did get a haircut, and I'm letting my natural curls return.  You may have seen my other posts saying it looked like a clown wig!  Nevertheless, I'm not going anywhere, so....it's good enough for now.

Hope all are well and healthy. The heat has kept me inside more than I would like. Unless I get out early in the morning, it's hard to go out once the temp is 90!

Have a safe and happy 4th!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey ....Such a sweet face and adorable image....I've never heard of kitties eating watermelon?....My precious Shadow loves the smell of strawberries....Whenever we go shopping and place our grocery bags in our foyer area, she heads right for the bag with the strawberries and reacts the same way as kitties do with catnip! Heart

@Witchy Woman ....Wow, what a beautiful area that must be with those precious animals....I bet they run right over to you when they see you coming!...I would end up spending most of my time with them and to heck with the "hoomans" and playing cards!  Cat LOL lol

When you mentioned your curly hair, the first image that came to mind was of Nicole Kidman with her natural curly hair....It's so beautiful but she straightens it now and I much preferred her natural look....I'm sure  your natural look is gorgeous also....Us women tend to be too hard on ourselves...I imagine you have special products to use on your curly mane.

My husband and I haven't ventured too far either....We have strayed a little away from our area but we just explore and go for walks in areas where we can safely social distance....We plan to just keep a close eye on this virus and will do what feels comfortable for us...We are doing fine and feeling comfortable with following the guidelines...not only for ourselves but for others as well...I could say lots more but will refrain!  lol

Weather has been beautiful...We had some much needed showers that moved through our area over the past few days and today feels more comfortable...We take lots of walks and go during the early morning hours or twilight hours during these hot and humid days of July and August...and I love to dance so I do my gyrating routines throughout the house every now and then also!   Cat LOL lol

Have A Great Weekend Everyone and Stay Well!...Sending ((((((((Hugs)))))))) Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

that fish is huuuuge - Tinkle is very brave - Shelly has built up her confidence for sure

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @Witchy Woman @Marp @HerRoyaLioness ...

LOL....That fish video is hilarious....so many precious moments captured as they all thrive under the loving care of TK.

I've also read in chat that Stella and Twinkle have been adopted together!...I'll be keeping my eyes open for more news of the special day when they go to their "furever" home! Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

Hope all are well.

Lots of comings and goings at TK, and many cute videos on their FB page.  Even though I don't do FB, I can see the videos and postings.  It's my happy place!

I visit the live cams now and then and all the intakes and adoptions blur together.  Shelly was busy cleaning out ears in one of the videos.  We all know that's her thing Cat LOL

Several cats released back to their property after coming in for rehab.  It is an endless stream.  I don't know how she does it.

Unka Dave seems to be a regular helper now, which is wonderful.  He is so gentle with the kittens...such a big guy and they are little marshmallows in his hands.

Home remains HQ for me other than a few outside ventures.  Not complaining, because there is no point and staying healthy is the number one goal.

Waving to everyone!