Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Marp @Yahooey @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @dooBdoo ...

Kimsies has added a precious ginger kitten to her family...I check into her public Facebook page every now and then and just saw this posting tonight!...Adorable videos!  Heart

Something Floofy this way comes to @LBGJHQ. Meet Ginger ❤️

We have been PATIENTLY waiting for a Ginger Baby Girl for 3 yrs and Bumble & Mason finally sent us one ❤️

Ginger is Feral and was rescued by Tinykittens from a local Cidery, along with 3 other sisters and 1 brother. We thought it was only fitting to name her after one of their delicious ciders ❤️

Her nickname will be Gee Gee, GG for Ginger Girl and it rhymes with Lee Lee! We sure hope she bonds to Lee Lee as his heart is still broken from losing Bobbles ❤️

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

what a minute. .  .  .  STOP . . . Cidery????

was this beautiful gurl part of the  clan that had ringworm?? 

no, that can't be it - they were mostly panther, tuxie, perhaps a tabby

I'm so confused but so happy for Kimsies and her fur family

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@Marp 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@dooBdoo 

That picture just melts my heart. 

If ever I were to have more kitties, they would be just like GG.  I have found their personalities were always special and outgoing. 

That little face....precious. 

I'm happy for Kimsies...she has had her heart broken and I know this new little one will help.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove @Marp2 @Witchy Woman @Yahooey and everyone,

Just peeked in on the new 3 week old babies and they are a mess, lol!!!  You're right @Witchy Woman , food everywhere and stained little paws,  One was chopping chomping on the other's face - maybe to try and get more food, ha, ha!  They are adorable.

I think they "grow up" faster without their Mom, they don't have the luxury of contented nursing and learning things in their own due kitten time, even though they are well taken care of.  

They did get a bottle right away during their intake, but then Shelly introduced them to the gruel mush and they took to it right away, thank goodness, even though they had never eaten like that before.  As far as I know they haven't continued to get bottles.They are staying in isolation until ringworm is no longer a danger to others.  Such cuties and survivors!

In the other room, I know Peggy Jean and Pigpen are gone to their furever home, but I can't figure out how many are left now. The 2 sister Moms, but I'm not sure how many kittens. The kittens are at their peak cute play mode - just full of beans!!  They are so funny to watch!

Kimsies GG is just too adorable, so happy for her and her other kits!

Everyone enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Kimsies has added a precious ginger kitten to her family...I check into her public Facebook page every now and then and just saw this posting tonight!...Adorable videos!  Heart

Something Floofy this way comes to @LBGJHQ. Meet Ginger ❤️

We have been PATIENTLY waiting for a Ginger Baby Girl for 3 yrs and Bumble & Mason finally sent us one ❤️

Ginger is Feral and was rescued by Tinykittens from a local Cidery, along with 3 other sisters and 1 brother. We thought it was only fitting to name her after one of their delicious ciders ❤️

Her nickname will be Gee Gee, GG for Ginger Girl and it rhymes with Lee Lee! We sure hope she bonds to Lee Lee as his heart is still broken from losing Bobbles ❤️

Be still my heart!

Thanks, @MyShadowLove.

Have a lovely afternoon and evening, everyone!

❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kitty Cat GIF - Kitty Cat Petme GIFs

Heyz yous hoomins... wakez ups...Iz gotz somz happyz news! 

While sipping on my my morning coffee and snooping around for some updates, I found this wonderful news posted by John Bartlett, Foster Dad John!....So very happy for him! Cat Very Happy

(click on "see more" for rest of exciting union between John & Jessica)

Click the "See More" at the bottom if viewing on a PC

John Bartlett

I normally don’t post foster related stuff here on my own wall but Pages doesn’t allow fancy formatting-n-stuff like Notes do.

If you haven't heard, I asked Jessica to marry me while visiting her mom the 3rd of this month.

We've been proactive in finding a location and chose a destination wedding in Pigeon Forge, TN - the Smoky Mountains - a location that has a lot to do & see and easy for most of our families to be able to drive it in a day or less. We will be flying out to check out the venue on the 31st of this month. Very exciting times and we think we've got the perfect location.

My parents...
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove 

Wow!

Thanks for posting the happy news.  I don't know who Jessica is, but if she has four cats and a cat sitting business, she must be a wonderful woman.

Yes, I'm happy for John.  He seems a man with a huge heart and a loving foster.  It's good news all around.

I had not stopped by the Critter Room in a long time.  I think his was the first cam I found.  But, I just hadn't been by in a while.  I remember seeing he was updating the space and rennovating the house, and never got back to check.

Her cats are beautiful...what a full, happy house it will be!

Thanks for posting this good news.

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman 

I don't really watch the critter room but have heard of him

I do know his cam was the first and he helped Shelly on some of the techy stuff

Congrats to the happy couple and her cats are beauties

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove @Marp2 @Yahooey @Witchy Woman @dooBdoo  and all,

Used to watch the Critter Room, but it seems like it wasn't on for a while. Now we maybe know why!

I don't know Jessica either, but they are both cat lovers, so they have that in common.  Wishing them the best!

The 2 Moms over at TK are going for their "Spa Day".  I still can't count how many kittens are there, but they are fun to watch when they get the zoomies!!

The 4 new babies have been separated by an open wire little divider thing.  Ethel had taken to nursing on the boys bits and it was not a good thing for the boys.  Didn't that happen with the Canada kits they were nursing on one of them?  Poor things. Hopefully soon Ethel can rejoin everyone.  So sad without a Mom to satisfy their basic needs.

KitKat Playroom is also delightful to watch!  That is a beautiful batch of babies!

Hope everyone has a good day, snow is forcast for us tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

Wishing our very own @Witchy Woman a Happy Birthday today!

Who's ready to par-tay? @HerRoyaLioness @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo @Marp 

https://youtu.be/xeXqtzusIU0

source-1.gif