Respected Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

@wildflowers 

@dooBdoo 

When I checked on the new kits today, it looked like there had been a food explosion.  It was everywhere.  On them, the blanket....anything that was in the area.  It was sad and funny all at once.

I started to watch the intake, but the little squeaks make me too anxious!  I know they are in good hands, but that sound is like an alarm bell in my brain.

Hope someone got the food cleaned up.  I think they would need a hose Cat Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness@Marp@Witchy Woman@wildflowers@Marp 

I agree with all of you about Shelly!    And, yes, it would be great to visit the TinyKittens locations and meet the whole team. 

@Witchy Woman,  I can understand your feelings about bringing more sweet felines into your home...  tough decision, but you give so much of your heart in so many other ways to people and to all those others who are helping animals, and you are and have been a tender and safe haven for your kitties of the past and your active senior boy, so I hope you won't feel sad or regretful.    They're all a part of your heart, and you're a part of theirs.❤️

As far as memory goes...  I've had a hard time keeping up with all the names from over the years, and that's partly a testament to the sheer numbers of felines who have passed though the compassionate arms of TK.    I've never watched any of the other cams, just TK.   Well... actually, my first cam was watching Autumn and Walter and the baby watch, here with @Marp and friends! 

Thanks for the kitten update, @Marp!   I wish and hope for their mom to be found, so she can be checked and cared for, too. 

Finally some cooler, brisk temps here... fingers crossed that we'll see at least a wee bit of color before the leaves disappear.

Off to take a peek at the kitties!   Love and hugs to you all!❤️

⭐️"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.” ~H.W. Newton⭐️

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp @yahooey @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @dooBdoo ...

Squeeeee!...Oh my gosh, how adorable!...I just went back in the timeline and the kittens are literally in the "gushy fudz" and have it everywhere...lol...It is just too precious for words...I'm surprised that they are eating at only 3 weeks old...I imagine they must be getting bottled-fed also as they would still need milk at this age...I noticed that Shelly posted the intake video below the regular cams, so I will be taking a look at it in a little while.

@yahooey ...Your post describing Shelly's intakes is absolutely priceless!...lol...I wish Shelly could see it as I'm sure she would really enjoy it also.

Wishing Everyone A "Gushy" Weekend! Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ah, I just saw something interesting...In my last post, I mentioned that, even though the kittens are able to eat the "gushy fudz" at just 3 weeks old, they must still need to be bottle-fed since they would still, obviously, need their necessary milk.

Well, Shelly just came in and added milk to their "gushy fudz", so it makes sense that this would eliminate the need to bottle-feed..

Sometimes I just absolutely amaze myself at my ability to rationalize things at times, so I just thought that I would share my awakening moment with all of you! Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@wildflowersHeart Heart

You sure have come a long way from your constant pearl clutching days LOL.

The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
Being perfect must be a heavy burden.
Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@wildflowersHeart Heart

You sure have come a long way from your constant pearl clutching days LOL.

Heart @Marp  Heart

Hahahaha!...Those were the days!...One never knows for sure what lurks in the future!  LOL

Respected Contributor

Kimsies has added a precious ginger kitten to her family...I check into her public Facebook page every now and then and just saw this posting tonight!...Adorable videos!  Heart

Something Floofy this way comes to @LBGJHQ. Meet Ginger ❤️

We have been PATIENTLY waiting for a Ginger Baby Girl for 3 yrs and Bumble & Mason finally sent us one ❤️

Ginger is Feral and was rescued by Tinykittens from a local Cidery, along with 3 other sisters and 1 brother. We thought it was only fitting to name her after one of their delicious ciders ❤️

Her nickname will be Gee Gee, GG for Ginger Girl and it rhymes with Lee Lee! We sure hope she bonds to Lee Lee as his heart is still broken from losing Bobbles ❤️

Respected Contributor

@wildflowers 

what a minute. .  .  .  STOP . . . Cidery????

was this beautiful gurl part of the  clan that had ringworm?? 

no, that can't be it - they were mostly panther, tuxie, perhaps a tabby

I'm so confused but so happy for Kimsies and her fur family

Respected Contributor

@wildflowers 

@yahooey 

@Marp 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@dooBdoo 

That picture just melts my heart. 

If ever I were to have more kitties, they would be just like GG.  I have found their personalities were always special and outgoing. 

That little face....precious. 

I'm happy for Kimsies...she has had her heart broken and I know this new little one will help.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildflowers @Marp2 @Witchy Woman @yahooey and everyone,

Just peeked in on the new 3 week old babies and they are a mess, lol!!!  You're right @Witchy Woman , food everywhere and stained little paws,  One was chopping chomping on the other's face - maybe to try and get more food, ha, ha!  They are adorable.

I think they "grow up" faster without their Mom, they don't have the luxury of contented nursing and learning things in their own due kitten time, even though they are well taken care of.  

They did get a bottle right away during their intake, but then Shelly introduced them to the gruel mush and they took to it right away, thank goodness, even though they had never eaten like that before.  As far as I know they haven't continued to get bottles.They are staying in isolation until ringworm is no longer a danger to others.  Such cuties and survivors!

In the other room, I know Peggy Jean and Pigpen are gone to their furever home, but I can't figure out how many are left now. The 2 sister Moms, but I'm not sure how many kittens. The kittens are at their peak cute play mode - just full of beans!!  They are so funny to watch!

Kimsies GG is just too adorable, so happy for her and her other kits!

Everyone enjoy your day!