Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@MyShadowLove @HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman @Marp 

Saw there was an update on the chat regarding Mason - 

I'm already crying -below this update was a sweet video of Grandpaw with Piggy and Peggy but I couldn't post it - 

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 5.44.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 5.45.28 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Sweet PP + Angela makes my heart sing

I wish PP wasn't so fearful and she can be socialized and adopted out w/Angela

I also had the same hopes for Chloe and Ramona - wasn't meant to be

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 5.34.23 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

Well, crying already about Mason.  Sigh.

As I had mentioned, my senior boy was down and out a few months back.  Bleeding from his mouth.  We have no idea what was wrong.  I had made arrangements to let him go.

But, he's gotten another life and is doing great.  Each day is a gift.  So, Mason's decline is heavy on my heart.  They can only "come back" so many times.  For now, I will thank the powers that be that both Mason, and my senior boy have defied the odds.

Titan got very lucky.  I am thrilled he is responding and will know love, comfort and a full tummy.  My wish for ALL creatures, great and small Cat Happy  You've got to wonder how he knew to come ask for help.  Even though it was against his instincts....and now, he has it.

I will look for him soon.

Been staying busy so that I don't dwell on negatives.  You just can't or the days go by and the sun never shines.

Shelly and her volunteers, and all the others who do this work are angels on earth.  I'm thankful for their ability to work through the heartache!

Those little kits are just precious.  I do hope Mason has time to spend with them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman  - what is wrong with Mason??  I'm already clutching my pearls with white knuckles....... Cat Sad

Never mind, I just read about it.  Still clutching pearls and hoping for the best.  He is a strong cat. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness 

The post above talks about his kidney decline.  I think it is a matter of months, based on his "numbers."

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I'm so glad your big boy has pulled through - may he have many more years in your loving arms.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @MyShadowLove @Marp 

kittehs are so organized - such a lovely scene

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 5.04.43 PM.png

rut roh

Angela body blocks kittehs - no entry here

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 5.16.36 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey ...Adorable shots...all lined up in a perfect row!...Angela & Peppermint Patty are such reminders of Chloe & Ramona...Are they both receptive to the presence of humans?

I was just also checking out the Titan & Eternity cam and I always go back in the timelines to catch what has gone on throughout the day....If you see this post soon enough, go to their cam and go back in the timeline to around 11:15...Kimsies came in for a visit and she was petting Titan and he was very receptive to her touch...I was hoping that maybe she was going to take him home with her and care for him like she did Stachy!...It did look promising!

I just don't want to think about TK without Grandpaw Mason!...I'm hoping for many more months at least! Heart

@Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @Marp 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

thank you @MyShadowLove 

I saw the pets and elevator but t - made my night Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

titke is deceiving - otter plays with baby deer - it was more like - pleeassse play with me 

it is a long video - and u dont have to watch the whole thing - it is basically the same but I didn't know otters were so fast on land - love otters

https://youtu.be/ZiDIobYa9VI

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 6.00.47 AM.png