Respected Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Witchy Woman @Marp2 @MyShadowLove @Yahooey  and everyone,

Our precious Ellie is being adopted again! (Last one didn't work out at the last minute).  Sounds like they have adopted from TK before and this one will involve a plane ride.  So happy for her to have a home, bent ear and all, the little cutie!

One room is full of those who need to be adopted and the other room is now home to Angela, a mom to be and also an 11-12 wk old panther who just got fixed.  Little pigpen and peggy were in there yesterday, for company for Angela.  She is named after a real Angela who got great comfort watching TK during a serious illnesses and now hospice. A touching story.

Esteemed Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness 

Thanks for the update...Ellie is so pretty.  I hope her adoption works out.  Poor girl has been through so much.

I must stop in to TK as I have not been by other than to scroll their Facebook page.  I did see the store about Angela...brought tears to my eyes.

I'm so grateful to have my health and able to be active.  There are so many who do not and, having something like the TK webcam makes their world a little better.  

Did I mention I have been pet sitting off and on for a friend's Pug?  I feel like I did say something.  Anyway, he's older....funny, sweet and loves treats.  His "dad" (my friend) has bought a new home and getting settled.  Over the weekend, my buddy moved to his new place, and....I miss him!  He stopped in last night while my friend was moving more things out of our cottage where he was staying.  He stuck close to me and got some treats.

I'm still a cat person, but those little dogs are so precious!

Hope everyone is enjoying the end of summer. Our days are cooling a bit, but very warm today. I'm ready for autumn!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Waving hi to TK Adjunct - @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @MyShadowLove @Marp 

Oh, the story on Angela is bittersweet - TK brings so much joy to so many

When I watched more frequently in the past- oh how they tugged at my heartstrings - the births were amazing espeically Chloe/Ramona

Ollie my niece's rescue is going to be staying with my brother/SIL for the holiday weekend while she visit friends. Guess who will be visiting Ollie? He is a sweetie pie. My brother's 2 dogs are seniors and oh so yappy. One starts and the other follows. Never was trained.

Ollie is a puppy with energy to spare - he wants to be friends and they are - yeah, we sniff and now you can go away while we nap.

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 3.44.45 PM.png

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman @Marp2 @Yahooey @MyShadowLove 

Alert!! 

Piggy and Peggy reunite with their Mom (yes, she and Franklin's 2 siblings were finally captured)!!!

And Franklin will reunite with his siblings, in about 1 1/2 hrs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bODt3Bpmd30   

Esteemed Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness 

Amazing....Shelly has her own version of Ancestry.com!

Thanks, I'm going to watch for a bit.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @MyShadowLove @Marp 

13 minutes and counting down - I will watch

thanks for the shout out

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey @Marp2 @Witchy Woman @MyShadowLove  and all,

As of today, 8/30/2019 this is the status of the Angela room:

​PSA: Peanuts cats:

4 panthers, 3 are 12 wk old siblings w/ collars. Purple=girl, Orange=boy, White=Franklin.

No collar = Angela who is pregnant.

Peppermint Patty (tabby) is Piggy & Peggy’s mom.

Hope this helps to keep some of them straight!  I've lost track of the Adoption Room kitties!

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness 

did you see the video of Peppermint Patty and Angela grooming one anothe on the wedge outside the nest?

it was posted as a 1 off video - so sweet

guess they remembered one another

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey  - Yes, I did!!  Was so glad to see that because PP seemed so feral, or maybe just hard to catch, and was so scared at first.  Now I see she has come out and walked around and the others seem to respect her, like she is the alpha cat, LOL!

Did you read about poor Titan?  He was in very bad shape, but seems to be responding to treatment.  He had already been TNR'd from TK and found his way back to the feeding station, thank goodness.

Esteemed Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

Tried tuning in to the cams today, but they were off line.  Read about Titan....sigh.  Poor thing.  I pray he gets better.  I was just sick reading about him.

I watched a bit of the release of mama kitty to Pigpen, but had to leave before she came out.

I will check in later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the updates.  Has their been any mention of when Angela is due?