Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

Good News!!!

Serenity was out and playing with the big white ratty, for several minutes!!!!  Even giving it bunny kicks!  Cat Very Happy

@HerRoyaLioness ...YAY!...Looky, Looky...our "special needs" kitty is playing up a storm!...LOL Cat LOL Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove  - so awesome, I feel better already!!!

I actually watched her play, the kittens were "attacking" her something fierce, but she pretty much ignored them and played with ratty, it was so wonderful to see that.

But she did not, did not, play with Nelia.  As a matter of fact she hissed at Nelia.  Nelia is much too confrontational and bold for Serenity's personality.  I saw Serenity go back into her head down stare when Nelia was by her.  Then when she went away she started playing with ratty again, it makes me so happy to see this!!!  She did not let ratty out of her sight and carried it around when walking anywhere.  There is hope!

Maybe I can get something done today - yesterday was an advocate for Serenity day, LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness 

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@Marp 

Just wanted to let you know I've read your comments (you know that by the hearts), but have been engaged with my senior kitty.

We still don't know what happened, but he slowly recovering and no more bleeding, so that's a tiny relief.

Xray showed nothing, and that's as much as I'm committed to doing.  Even if they found something, I would not do surgery.

So, that's where I am.  

Also trying to stay busy with decluttering my house.  

Mostly, I'm tired of worrying.

I understand all you are discussing, but cannot let my heart get involved Cat Sad

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman - no problem, your heart and focus needs to be with your senior kitty   I have been thinking about you and been wondering how he is doing. Glad there is no more bleeding. 

I am decluttering in spurts, but no one wants the “old stuff” anymore. Took some of my Mom’s depression glass to one of our antique stores and they didn’t even want it, said there is no market for a lot of these things anymore-the millennials have no interest in the things us baby boomers are trying to get rid of. I don’t know what to do with it all.  

Be sure to put a lot of lovin’ on your precious kitty- I’m sure he has brought you a lot of love and pleasure throughout the years. 💖

Honored Contributor

so glad to read that your boy is doing better ((( @Witchy Woman  )))

pls deliver scritches for me

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman @Marp ...

Waving To Everyone! Cat Happy

I'm beginning to get somewhat moldy here with all of these rainy days that we have been having....I do love walking in the rain though  and, when nobody is looking, I even take little jumps in puddles every now and then too!...lol...I'm a strong believer in never losing some of those wonderful, carefree child-like qualities!...What does age have to do with any of it!  Cat Very Happy

Okay, bear with me as I just need to speak for Serenity again!...I've just been peeking in here and there over the past few days in hopes of seeing a PSA that Serenity will be going to a foster home and staying in a protected, loving and compassionate environment...My  heart is just so filled with strong feelings about her...Such a wonderful sight to see her so healthy now and happy and playing...She is so gentle and vulnerable and I can't picture her having to deal again with the rugged life back at the HF exposed to the elements and other hazards that we all know exist.

I see a difference between Serenity and the other cats who have been returned to the HF...Nelia, as an example, is a more stronger, independent cat in nature, whereas I see Serenity as being more deicate, submissive and sensitive in nature...I do so hope that Nelia and Serenity will stay together when released as I do feel that they have bonded with each other.

((((((((Serenity & Nelia)))))))) Heart

@HerRoyaLioness ...Do  you want to meet up with me and we will fly out to TK and peacefully and lovingly protest for precious Serenity? Cat Happy

@Witchy Woman ...I am so happy to read that your precious senior kitty is feeling better!...Shadow sends lots of healing Purrrrrs his way! Heart

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman @MyShadowLove @Marp 

something to brighten your day - Eternity does a roll off the ledge and onto kittens

it looked like it was choreographed - no kittens were smushed during stunt

https://youtu.be/U6_l1HGAxnc

Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 8.20.27 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey ...We are on the same schedule this morning!...We just posted at about the same time! Cat LOL

Thanks for the adorable video!...I'm happy to see that Eternity made a soft and delicate landing! Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

Still laughing from that video.  She bounced a bit onto the kits.

Has there been any further discussion about what is to happen to Serenity?  I would tend to agree with you in that she seems fragile and shy.  Not a good candidate to release back into a wilder environment.  I can only hope they find a better solution.

I'm happy I do not have to make the decision.  Just reading about it makes me sad and anxious.

Nothing but rain, here, too.   Everything is soggy and humid.  I'm confessing to staying inside a lot.  The humidity makes me cranky.

And, you've like seen my other threads on decluttering.  I have made progress, but it only makes me realize how much MORE there is to remove.  I do need an extra pair of hands because working solo wears me out.

My senior kitty continues to show signs of improving.  We still have no idea what caused it or if it we reoccur.  We know if he fought, there would be other signs.

Troubling, however, is the fact a fox has been frequenting the area.  This morning, I heard him barking and he was not that far from the side porch.

Hoping to dry out in the next few days.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove great minds think alike and Eternity is so graceful - unlike a thunk that i make and that is just walking lol