Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Witchy Woman @MyShadowLove 

My favorite rock that I got home was a set of black pertrified wood bookends. They weren't that expensive (don't remember the exact cost) but I'm sure it was way way way under $100.00 They were one of a kind and I would lug home a coffee table if I could.

I kept getting a reflection but the black is beautiful and you can see the rings

IMG_1405.JPG

how much is the weight we are allowed to have for 1 person?

IMG_1409.JPG

in their natural habitat

IMG_1411.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @Witchy Woman @Marp @HerRoyaLioness & All TK Fans...

cc:...Evwybody sleepins soz iz gonna pwayz wid yous hoomans.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman @Marp @HerRoyaLioness 

https://youtu.be/Di0gzPV_T9Y

this is one scary video

Shelly goes to HF to adminster aid to Rollins 

ther is blood, there is gore, there is woe

not for the faint of heart - hold on to your pearls

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 9.16.52 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

Up very early (unfortunately).

Likely will not watch this one.

At least she has company.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I was tryng to build up excitment much like the movie trailers

didn't mean to scare you away - I apologize

Rollins was on her lap eating as she was petting him - then the towel was flung over to purritoed her for his medical treatment. He had an abscess that she was going to clean. 

She swoops in like an EMT administering aid to a hiker that fell down the ravine. Rollins took a chomp out of Shelly;s wrist cause the towel didn't cover him sufficiently. It was amazing - she held on as Rollins tried to make a run. There was a struggle. Dave was cleaning Shelly up with disinfectant and she will be on antibiotics.

Rollins would never go into a trap cause he knows. He was brought in twice for treatment and was released cause he was so unhappy inside. I remembered him. This was the only way that Rollins could be treated. Hail Shelly. WOW!

Kinda funny that she was treating Rollins and all the other cats were walking by like extras in the movie.

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

Oh, no need to apologize.

I'm not in the best frame of mind as we had an emergency vet run last night with my senior boy.

His mouth is bleeding itnermittently and vet was unable to pinpoint the problem.

We are off to our regular vet this morning.  I know that he's 20 and cannot live forever, but it's always unsettling to have a pet not well.

I'm hoping for the best, or at least a better diagnosis.

Honored Contributor

💛🧡❤️ ((( @Witchy Woman ))) 💙❤️💚

sending you and your sweet boy prayers 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey ...Ouch!!!!!...That was a heck of a bite that Shelly got!...I'm glad to see that first-aid kits are taken when they venture to the HF and always a plus when one has an EMT like Dave on hand to administer care!....I'm sure Shelly has had her share of bites and scratches through the years so she is always well prepared...What a trooper!...She just carries on with her main thought being of treating Rollins while Dave's main thought is treating Shelly!...They make a great team! Heart

Is Rollins the cat that was trapped a few years back with an abscessed eye and he lost that eye?

@Witchy Woman ...I'm so sorry to read about your Senior Kitty!...Please post an update when you are able!...Sending (((((Hugs)))))  Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Rollins came in when they were trying to trap Ramona and Chloe or was that Corsica and Evolene. All I remember that it was 1 panther and 1 ginger. Dental? I don't think he lost an eye. I know Calvin ginger lost an eye. I don't truly know.

The trappers got Rollins instead and saw he needed treatment. He was super sweet and can be petter but when he was under medical care inside - major woe. So they released him. He liked hoomins but not inside.

Respected Contributor

On my goodness, Shelly should get a medal, her dedication goes beyond the normal!  Glad Dave was there to help and that everything got taken care of, including Shelly's battle wounds!

Peeked in on Serenity and Nelia's babies and there was such a huge cuddle puddle that I couldn't count them all.  Plus some more on the side - kind of like trying to guess how many jelly beans in a jar!!  What a group!  

@Witchy Womanhoping the best for your senior, you are taking such good care of him. HeartHeart