Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Yahooey 

Well, I do wash EVERYTHING when folks leave....blankets, spreads, sheets, and, often, pillows.  I am a bit of a neatnick in that way Cat Very Happy

I'm sure Shelly runs 24 hours a day.  She is younger, and can still do this.  I'm good until about 3 p.m., then I start to wind down.

All those kittens = lots of cleaning.  But, she wouldn't have it any other way.

Wish they would run a few updates of the new place. 

I have not watched enough to notice Serenity.  If there is anything wrong with her, Shelly will find out.  But, let's hope it is just the adjustment to inside life and all those kittens.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove- I love that Serenitys babies have their eyes open and are now at the drunken wobbly walking stage and unable to get their arms to go where they want yet, it is just soooo cute!!  She does take very good care of them, she is a good Mama.

They may never know what is not quite right about her, possibly just the way she is, her personality, but, well you know, you and I being experts and all and having both noticed it........I think they will look into it..... Smiley Wink  I do worry about what the future is for her, but I also know and trust that Shelly has enough experience and cat sense to figure it out.  

I watched the adoptions, it was all over in what seemed like a flash.  One couple seems like it might be their first experience - are they in for a lot of fun!  The delightful Miss Bunny came out of course, to supervise the departures, she always does, it's so sweet!  

I also am so sad about Stashie's passing, but am so grateful he ended up having the love and care that he got.  He wasn't expected to live very long at all and again, with the love and care, look how much longer he got to enjoy life without the pain he was in.

Watching TK is so happy sad sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@Marp 

Just passing through....a new batch of kittens has arrived, but all have ringworm.  Mama, I'm not sure.  If the kits have it, seems mama would.

Youtube video of Shelly bathing them.  Oh, my.  Hmmmmm, Dave seems to be the assistant on this venture.

Ok, then....finally, a beautiful day here and I've got lots to do!

Enjoy the new fuzzies!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman ...LOL...Hmmmm!...Sightings of Dave seem to create a stir in the chat room for some reason! Cat LOL

I just read that loverboy Chester has been adopted by one of the

snugglers, Lorie! Cat Very Happy

Also, Serenity & Nelia and their kittens are now in a more expanded area together!....Let the whappy times get whappier! Cat LOL

@HerRoyaLioness @Yahooey @Marp 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Waving hi to @MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @Marp 

There are so many Mamas and babies - can't keep track

I believe the new batch w/ring worm might be in the new TKHQ since I hear a lot of banging and the wall is yellow.

Have a safe Memorial Day

Unknown.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @Marp ...

Hi Everyone!...It is going to be an absolutely gorgeous Memorial Day weekend here!...Deepest Thanks and Gratitude to all our Heroes who served and made the ultimate sacrifice for their Country...we are free to enjoy all that we have been blessed with in their memory! Heart hanks to all our brave heros who served and made the ultimate sacrifice for

Graves at Arlington on Memorial Day.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

Morning all....

Looks like good weather in Maryland too...hot tomorrow, but sunny.

Thinking of my Dad today...WWII Merchant Marine.  Pictures show a handsome, young, skinny guy on a ship with men from around the world...all colors.  Fighting to keep us safe and free.

Said he never thought much about dying on the ship, but his service meant a lot to him.  For a long time, Merchant Marine's were not eligible for Vet benefits, but, finally, they granted them.  It allowed him to be buried at Cheltenham along with other patriots.

God Bless them all!

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

More kittens arrived from the Bradner Colony.

YouTube video of Dave and the kittens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GB6GPgHDzE

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I saw this on DVR yestereday but didn't quite understand what I was seeing. I thought Eternity was on a cat tree behind Dave.

Why is he so still - was he being still so he won't scare mama?

ha ha - if he moved suddenly chance of carotid artery split right open

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 2.20.04 PM.png

Purrioted for a bottle feeding - she is tiny - de purrito does nutin for mai figor eccept makz mi cute squeel

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 7.53.10 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman @Yahooey @HerRoyaLioness @Marp ...

What a sweet, adorable video!...Dave is such a sweetheart....He is so very gentle and caring with the kittens...How interesting that Eternity jumped right on his back and stayed there and he didn't dare move to avoid startling her....Even the female cats know a good man when they see one! Cat Very Happy