Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Thank you @Marp for your announcements and keeping us up to speed on the long awaited births!

And @Yahooey for your awesome pics and kitty language commentaries! I just have to chuckle and I don't do that much anymore.

And @MyShadowLove  for your giving us the emotion and feelings of what this is really all about.  Focusing on what sweet Serenity is really going through and the compassion we need for her.  True cat empathy - I think it comes natural to you!

And @Witchy Woman for your putting your love of kitties into action so often with your making things and putting together baskets, etc for the benefit of our fur babies.  I nominate you to make a special blankie for Serenity - I think it would be her favorite.

And Clem too, I know she would be in on this somehow!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HerRoyaLioness @MyShadowLove @Marp @Witchy Woman 

a ten for form and flare

watch the video - it will make you smile

https://youtu.be/d7ybWrgYGpk

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 5.52.34 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HerRoyaLioness ....What a sweet, thoughtful post! Heart

I just need to add another special poster. Cat Wink

Thank you for all that you contribute to this thread...your warmth, thoughtfulness, compassion and understanding as shown throughout your posts as we all share together, as well as your personal loving contributions to help rescues.

CLEM would have been so thrilled with the wall-to-wall kittens at TKHQ!...I'm thinking that maybe one day she will surprise us and pop right back in here...She is missed!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@Yahooey- I happened to see the um, acrobatic maneuver when it happened and thought to myself, we humans are giving birth all wrong!  We need to do flips and somersaults and various contortions as these Momma cats do, they know birthin'  Cat LOL  Of course, we would need to have Shelly provide us with a mat and nice soft blanket and refreshments afterward........

@MyShadowLove- you sweetie you, thank you for for kind and generous words. 

I just looked at poor Serenity with different eyes after what you all said about her and the "shutting down" - that's just what it seems like.  Who knows why she is this way or what may have been in her past experiences.  She is being the very best Mom she can right now, and I admire and love her for it. She is very courageous   Now I wish we could get that into her mind, so she could relax and enjoy more!!!

Honored Contributor

kittens - sumptin skeery en kamper, auntie coodles, we big krabpuffin

Auracuda - mai job es dun - ai gud teecher

nex leson - getz ratty

TS - 5:27 am

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 8.37.26 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

kittens - sumptin skeery en kamper, auntie coodles, we big krabpuffin

Auracuda - mai job es dun - ai gud teecher

nex leson - getz ratty

TS - 5:27 am

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 8.37.26 AM.png

@Yahooey ...We lubz you!...Yous iz da bestest kitteh talk translator in da worldz! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove @HerRoyaLioness @Marp @Witchy Woman 

kittehs - antie coodles - big bunny eats our fudz en no plai wid us

coodles - dat okay - shelly bringz mor en ai es here to plai wid u

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 1.21.18 PM.png

kittehs - big bunny tel big pants to com eats our fudz en he no plai wid us too

we awl stair at him cuz he big en scary

coodles - he not scary en he canz plai cuz he no graduat from grandpaw school 

ai gotz certificat and extra recomendaytion for ear nurszing - topz uf klass

Magna Cat Lawdy

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 1.21.42 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

@MyShadowLove 

@HerRoyaLioness 

@Marp 

I laughed when I saw Pants and Bunny chowing down.  If there is food, they are't far behind.  Both appear to be filled out nicely.  

So funny seeing all the little kits watching them like hawks.  I see Aura spends a lot of time with them in that kitty bed.  She must the "Grampaw Mason" gene.  I haven't seen him in a while, but Aura seems to be the substitue teacher for now. 

Still love that little Glamper!

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey...You are killing me with cuteness!...You really should consider authoring a "kitteh talk" book! Cat Very Happy

@Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness @Marp @Yahooey ...

Has anyone noticed how Serenity is doing with the blanket changes?...Is she showing more trust in Shelly?...I so hope that they will give her lots of human attention/socialization time once her babies are weaned...She is such a sweet and gentle cat and there is something so sad and vulnerable about her...I just can't imagine her going back to the Happy Forest.

I love how Nelia plays with her babies while "baffing" them!

Aura has sure surprised us with her mothering instincts....just too sweet!

No matter which Cam we go to, there are bundles of such love and sweetness! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove, I've been wondering the same thing about Serenity and Shelly.  I have yet to look in when Shelly is there. Whenever I've looked in Serenity is huddling with the kittens.

However, I did see a couple of comments yesterday that led me to think that Serenity is not about to give up her feral card but Nelia may be coming around.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.