Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@MyShadowLove,  Shelly mentioned that Serenity is not a very confident cat.  Today was the first time I saw her outside the nest.  I haven't been watching closely but still...

I don't know if she had been truly shut down but close.  She definitely tried to make herself small and did nothing to draw attention to herself.

It will be interesting to see what her personality is like after the kittens are born.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

We have kitten #1, either a ginger or calico.  Approx 7:50 KT

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp...Whew!...Thank goodness!...Kitten #1...That was rather difficult to watch, as she took the most unusual position and had me worried...She's got it now and is on her way!

Oh my gosh, Nelia just came in to check in on her!...How sweet!...We may just end up with another Chloe/Ramona repeat! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove, kitten #2 has arrived.  I think Nelia came in because she heard Serenity's #1 crying.  Serenity was not appreciative and fortunately Nelia took the hint.

Honored Contributor

@Marp @MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman @HerRoyaLioness 

I'm here after 2nd kitten arrived - late to the party

sharing same BD as Aura and her siblings

Respected Contributor

This has been a little difficult one to watch, but she's doing a good job with her newborns, 2 so far.  The first one looked so big, even tho wet!  2nd one a beautiful panther.  I find myself pushing right with her.  They are getting the initial baffing treatment yet with the usual complaints!  They seem very alert.   Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Bless her heart the way she has her kittens in the corner and is all curled up around them...extremely protective and you can see how vulnerable she feels...If only there was a way to let her know that her and her babies are very loved, safe and secure!

I look forward to seeing her being able to rest and relax and nurture and enjoy her kittens...It looks like kitten # 3 is taking its time, so I will check back in tomorrow morning...I'm so relieved for you sweet Serenity!

All will be well! Heart

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove @HerRoyaLioness @Marp @Witchy Woman 

Serenity - ai canz do a ding wid mai bootifull fur en mai tongue es tired

Nelia - ai knows en u no wat? Shelly bings mor kittens lik ai needz 2 more

Serenity - ai no ai birthin 4 babees - ai no wantx no more but needz room service to kleen up

Nelia  - u hiss en go awai - she will changez blankie en gives mor wet fudz

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 6.34.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 6.34.29 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

PSA: Serenity has had 4 kittens: dark ginger at 7:45PM, panther at 8:05PM, a dark-colored kitten at 9:58PM, and a tuxie at 10:33PM. All seem healthy and vigorous.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey .. I love  your post  and screen shots...so cute!...Your "kitteh" talk always impresses me and I very much appreciate your adept translation for all of us....I have no doubt that you expressed exactly what Serenity & Nelia are saying to each other!...I love how Nelia is peeking around the corner at Serenity as if to say...."Iz not bodder you...juz wants yuz to knowz Iz here ifs yous needs mez."  Cat Very Happy

@Marp ...Thanks for the PSA!....What a precious sight to awake to this morning with Serenity totally planted in her blankie with her kittens....finally resting so peacefully! Heart

I love that huge bowl of food that Shelly snuck in for her....Last night, during the births, she had posted that she has Serenity's favorite fluffy grey blanket all clean and ready, but she will be waiting several hours before making any changes as to allow Serenity bonding time with her kittens and to alleviate as much stress as possible for her...Of course, we all know that Shelly always shows such compassionate and loving attention to every detail.

TKHQ has just about wall-to-wall kittens now!...I love this style of decor! Cat Happy

Wishing Everyone A Happy & Peaceful Day! Cat Happy

@HerRoyaLioness @Witchy Woman  & All TK Fans