Respected Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@MyShadowLove  It's so nice to see grandpa in his element again.  And these kittens are just the perfect age for him.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp2@CLEM@Witchy Woman@Yahooey@HerRoyaLioness...

I just checked in at KitKat Playroom to see how precious little Tater has been doing.....I just love her...that adorable irresistible little face and her vulnerability just touches my heart every time I see her.

I was so thrilled to see that she now has been having field trips to the main part of the house and has been mingling with Jen's other kitties....They are older than Tater and are so gentle and sweet with Tater as she bounces all over the place...I'm so happy to see her in a more normal home environment and not so alone. Heart

Here is the video for all to enjoy! Cat Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove- thanks for the link.  She is so happy to see what was beyond the door, always peeking underneath it!  Now her dream has come true.  

I think she has grown - so glad to see that too.  What a journey she has been on already, thanks to the hard work of Jen and others like her.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness@MyShadowLove@CLEM@Witchy Woman

I haven't been watching much and was hoping to see Grandpaw Mason with the kittens getting new hairstyles. I guess per chatters, there have been viists but they return to their nursery. Attached is a video of Mason playing with kittens nearby but I saw no interaction. Perhaps, they are too old and not used to baffing by a momma - are they baffing themselves?

https://youtu.be/fuv_Ia50eCw

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 8.21.00 AM.png

Honored Contributor

ee5d2f6e9929438fa5945afd420f8ef3--funny-cat-videos-funny-pranks.jpg

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness@MyShadowLove@CLEM@Witchy Woman@Marp

something to brighten your evening

Grandpaw gets a spa day- pure bliss

https://youtu.be/fEWeetQ7us0

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 7.20.42 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey

Precious...thanks for posting.

Mason is one special cat....all kittens seem to love him.

Honored Contributor

saw on the live stream this morning - 

this is what the holidays mean - love

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 9.30.24 AM.png

all kittens seem to sense that Grandpaw is accepting - never saw that happening with any of the other cats in Shelly's household - love the Santa bed

I don't know if you can see this since the pic is small - but Grandpaw's eyes are closed as the kittens are either baffing or nursing on him

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey...Thanks for posting the precious screenshots of Grandpaw Mason and Kittens....Our Grand Patriarch of TinyKittens! Heart

I haven't checked in for a few days so it now looks like the kittens are with Grandpaw Mason 24/7 for some loving discipline before adoption. Cat Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove

@Yahooey

@HerRoyaLioness

@CLEM

@Marp

Alert!

Linus and Lucy going home right now.  I just happened by and don't know much of anything other than those two are being adopted together.

Adopter was on cam and chatters seemed positive about her.

I didn't stay around, but happy they have found homes.  I think Linus was the little disabled kitty.  Did they ever find out what was wrong?