Related image

I well know those cat fights, LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

[ Edited ]

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

Related image

I well know those cat fights, LOL!!!

@HerRoyaLioness....Yep, that's us....just honoring our wedding vows...

"to love and cherish....til death do us part"

laughter emoticon

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove @Marp @HerRoyaLioness @Yahooey @Witchy Woman

Just wanted to report on sweet little Tater.  Today is the 4-week anniversary of her brain surgery and she is at the neurologist for a check up.  She now had the run of the big room for about a week and is looking forward to be able to play with the free loader kittens.

The bump she had on top of her head seems to have gone.  There is still a bump a bit down on the back of her head which seems to be the start of that big scar and if it will not disappear, I hope that when her fur grows a bit more, it will no longer be visible.

Can't wait for her to come home in a bit and get a report.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLEM

@MyShadowLove

@HerRoyaLioness

@Yahooey

Those kittens are precious...the lioness is how I often feel.

I'm on the second marriage and, mostly, happy, but I do not advocate marriage for everyone Cat Happy  I think woman can do very well alone and live happier lives in many cases.

The years I was single (after divorcing from a 10 year marriage) were the happiest years of my life. 

It's not for everyone, and, I admire woman that go it alone.

That said, I have little desire to be single as I age.  It's nice to have someone to remove the snow from our long driveway, take out the trash and recycle and keep the house in good shape.  If I lived alone, I'd worry more and have to pay someone to do all these things.  So, it has some advantages! Cat LOL

Love that little Tater.  Going to head over there to check him out now!

TK seems very quiet right now.  I cannot imagine any rennovations will start during winter, but I don't know for sure.  Have not seen Kimsies in a long time....she was always a welcome sight -- she took in the tabby that had kidney issues....Stach?  Cannot remember his full name.

Off to check out little Tate!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

@Yahooey- I have to disagree with you - I think she must be 3 times the size she used to be!!!  I get her mixed up with the other cats some times and think can that be our little Aura??  Wow has she ever grown and filled out, it's amazing.

She is evidently very happy to be able to eat normally now and loves her wet food.  

The same with Salia now that she can eat and swallow without that awful polyp.  Watch out when the food dishes get put down!  Those two have first dibs. Cat Very Happy

Just came from Tater's site, and her check up was great, so happy for that little peanut!  Talk about being a Lioness, she is one, but I don't think she even knows it yet.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLEM@Yahooey@Witchy Woman@HerRoyaLioness & Marp...

Little Tater is just too adorable for words....She is so tiny that the room overwhelms her...She captures my heart whenever I peek in on her....that precious little face...and she looks so alone....Who are the "free loader kittens" @CLEM?...I would love to see little Tater have some company!

Love the video of Aura & Puff Puff!...It is wonderful to see how Puff Puff has welcomed Aura into her domain....They have become such great friends and playmates!

Aura & Salia are absolutely thriving after their major surgeries. and looking so healthy and happy!...I saw in chat where Salia is up for adoption already...I'm sure Shelly will find her the most bestest and loving forever home that will see to her special care!

@Witchy Woman...You were asking about Stachie!....I am posting some info from Kimsie's Facebook page which is a delight to visit....As with most of TinyKittens Facebook pages, they are open to the public, so we don't have to be a member....Kimsie & Stachie are enjoying a precious love affair with each other...He is doing amazing!...I love how she calls him "Bumblepants"....Her website is filled with so much love and warmth!....Just look at our Stachie aka Bumblepants now! Heart 

Bumblepants sure loves his snuggles ❤️

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, cat and indoor

Image may contain: one or more people, cat and indoor

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove

Thanks for reminding me of Kimsies FB page (I've bookmarked it now so I don't forget)  It is so wonderful to see Mr. Bumblepants in such good shape.  I think he was pretty fragile when he first came in....dental and kidney issues.

Good care and love perform miracles sometimes.

Tater is just a little angel.  I don't know how Jen will ever let him go.

The Freeloaders are what's left of the last neonatal group she had.  I read somewhere that they are still waiting for homes, so she has taken to calling them Freeloaders Cat LOL

I know she has 3 or 4 cats of her own, so it must be a full house!

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove  I didn't know anything about the freeloaders but assumed that they are kittens looking for a home.  Last night they did put the camera in a room, that may have been Jen's living room or another extra room.   This past Sunday one of them went home.  If I counted correctly, there still are 5 left.

Tater is now allowed to play with one of them at a time, but it must be the most gentle of them because she is still not allowed to just go kitten-wild.  They seem a pretty active bunch so I don't know what will happen.

Tater can see them under the door and wants to go out and she has actually gotten out a few times as Jen was leaving.

About Stachy, wasn't he the cat who went back to the HF but then turned in his feral card? 

Respected Contributor

A couple of hours ago, there was another kitty in with Tater.  But I don't think it was the success it was to be.  There were a couple of half hearted chases, but they each just did its own thing.  Jen was keeping a watchful eye on them from a resting position on the floor.  Eventually the other kitty just sat on Jen.