Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Cat Happy Love the adorable new expansion area!...Shelly always does such a great job and I bet it sure feels good for Chloe & Ramona to have more room to stretch out!...It's Party Time! Cat LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Family 💜 💚❤️

I love that Chloe always finds a pillow and can snore comfortably when Shelly is in the room

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 9.31.38 AM.png

Respected Contributor

Earlier this morning there was the cutest scene.  Both mamas were present and kittens were either sleeping or nursing.  There was one (don't know which one) who was on Chloe's back hanging down with it's head to nurse on Ramona.   The mamas are even providing a joint platform for their activities.  Pretty cute though.

Honored Contributor

the kittens are so big that the wedgapotomus has been dwarfed

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 12.15.58 PM.png

Respected Contributor

Two milkbars don't seem to be enough anymore.  It's like a heaving, weaving army is attacking.  

Honored Contributor

@CLEM

It looks like a keg party - free for all - not that I know ...

so cute that the ginger in front looks to be part of Chloe and then it movedl..lol

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 5.00.54 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

We are officially under Evacuation Alert at Tinykittens and TinyTuxies HQ due to flooding caused by rapid snow melt. As you can see, Colby is not concerned in the least. Smiley Wink

While we remain hopeful the flood won't reach us, we're making sure we have everyone's #TinySuitcases packed with food, medications, blankets, toys, litter and other necessities in case the Evacuation Alert becomes an Evacuation Order. An Alert means we need to be prepared to evacuate, while an Order means we will be forced to evacuate.

We are currently about 2-3 blocks away from the flooding, and thankful that the Township of Langley has a plan and has been sand-bagging for several hours to keep Fort Langley as safe as possible. Our thoughts are with our Kwantlen friends on Brae Island, as the waters continue to rise.

This is a great reminder to please make sure you have a plan and supplies in place for yourselves and your pets in case of emergency! Here's a helpful checklist from CDART - Southwest BC to help you plan for your cats: https://bit.ly/2IMSF5j

The Happy Forest and our other feral colonies are well outside the Evacuation Alert zone, and are not in any danger.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@Marp  Thanks for posting this alert.  I sure will keep everyone in my thoughts and hope they don't have to evacuate.  I have been hearing Shelly talking for quite a while, but didn't understand what she has been saying.  The kittens will be fine, the mamas perhaps not so much.  Either way, Shelly will take well care of them.  Hope someone will  be there to help her.

Respected Contributor

@Marp @Yahooey @MyShadowLove @Witchy Woman

Solid food has just been introduced and is a big hit with some of them even though they just feasted at the milkbar.

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@CLEM

It looks like a keg party - free for all - not that I know ...

so cute that the ginger in front looks to be part of Chloe and then it movedl..lol

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 5.00.54 PM.png

@Yahooey  I saw a scene, where Chloe was barely visible on the horizon.  Ramona was also stuck somewhere in there.  It's good that they are beginning to get kibbles now.

I wonder if Chloe ever experienced something like that before.