Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

I've been watching a little here and there holding my breath. This is just too sweet and I wanted to share something happy. All the patrons look like they are sitting on bar stools and sweet Chloe always finds a soft pillow.

dis top shelfz - keepin' koming

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 3.08.23 PM.png

Honored Contributor

drunkin stupoor - uf cuz ess B Rex

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 3.15.52 PM.png

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

drunkin stupoor - uf cuz ess B Rex

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 3.15.52 PM.png

@YahooeyI have been looking at this little sweetheart and think she/he is just enchanting.  As they all are.   I especially love their comings and goings.  Always in a different nest and with a different mama.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beezus is easily recognize by the green collar and is known for her whappy paws skills. She arrives first when the bar is open - drinks to a stupor  and climbs on top of Mount Chloe for a snooze. Shelly nicknamed her Beezusarus Rex. B Rex for short 

@CLEM

Respected Contributor

There is one kitten, I guess one of Ramona's, whose eyes seem to be opening a bit.  It's piled in with the others so I can't see a collar.

Respected Contributor

We have one eye.  I think it belongs to Beezus.  So adorable.  Reminds me of little Florentine.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why do I have this not so sneaking suspicion that IF Aura survives she will be added to Shelly's brood?

Let's see, at present Aura's existence is in Shelly's hands, just like Cassidy's was.  Aura is a Tuxie, just like Pants, Barty,, Bunny and Cassidy.  Shelly has a soft spot for Tuxies.

Personally, I'm trying very hard not to get attached to Aura but she is so stinkin' cute it is almost impossible.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Aura is very feisty and if she didn't haev her issues, I'm sure she would haev given B Rex a run for the money. As is - she goes up for faux nursing and whappy paws ensues.

so happy thst Chloe no longer hisses at Shelly If Ramona and Chloe + a kitten or 2 can go together, I would be over the moon.