Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Marp@Yahooey@CLEM@Witchy Woman@HerRoyaLioness...

Waving To Everyone! Heart

Hope you all had a great weekend!....We are having quite a rainstorm tonight with some pretty gusty winds...taking care of the rest of the leaves left on the trees!...I love the sound of rain and soft breezes, but this is overdoing it!..lol

Love those precious Muppet kittens!....They are like little furry balls bouncing all over the place....just too adorable for words!...When I peeked in on them tonight,  they were jumping at Mama...She is gorgeous, just like my black beauty!...She didn't hang around too long...just enough to check in on all of them and then decided that she was outta there!...lol

I also read on chatters tonight that Gabby & Cordelius went to their forever home today....I remember the announcement of their adoption a while ago, so I had thought they had already left, but I'm having a hard time keeping up with all of them so what do I know....lol...Thank goodness for the chatters, as we don't get as many updates posted as previously...Those chatters are really good with the names also!

Okay, time to head to bed...I'm a night owl tonight....wide awake...not sleepy at all...We were out for a while today and I had a couple of phone calls tonight, so I'm a little overcharged....I think I will heat up some green tea!

Nighty Night!...You all are probably snoring away by now! Cat LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove  Thanks for the update on Gabby and Cordelius.  I don't know which ones they were, but I am really happy they have found their forever homes.

Aside from all the others, I am really surprised that there is still a white kitty and the one with the different colored patches.  Of course all the others are lovely kittens too.

Respected Contributor

Who are Stachy and Marcus?  They must have come when I was on vacation.

Apparently Marcus is going home.   And Stachy is being petted right now but doesn't want to let on that he likes it.  I thought he was Grandpa Mason, but he is not.  In any case he is an older cat.

Respected Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

Apparently Marcus is going home.   And Stachy is being petted right now but doesn't want to let on that he likes it.  I thought he was Grandpa Mason, but he is not.  In any case he is an older cat.

They were spotted at the Happy Forest and brought in for medical help. Stacy has kidney disease & bad teeth problems & will stay. Marcus had a infected paw & now that he is better went back today. He was not happy inside.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

luvmyteddy wrote:

CLEM wrote:

They were spotted at the Happy Forest and brought in for medical help. Stacy has kidney disease & bad teeth problems & will stay. Marcus had a infected paw & now that he is better went back today. He was not happy inside.

@CLEM@luvmyteddy4....I was so hoping that Shelly would have decided to keep Marcus for socialization as, from the times that I checked in and went back in the timeline, I saw where he enjoyed pets and scratches from the snugglers, so I definitely felt that he deserved more time and attention...He is so adorable and I felt so bad for him, as Stachy wasn't very friendly with him, so Marcus seemed to spend most of his time in the corner on the ledge, while Stachy took over the window area.

When I saw your post, I checked the weather and it has been rainy and cool in Langley, BC, so that bothered me also, as he has become used to warmth and comfort for the past couple of weeks.

I admit that I am quite sensitive when it comes to the ferals as they have a very special place in my heart, so I am thinking of precious Marcus tonight! Heart

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

@luvmyteddy4  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, everyone!   I was so far behind in reading my notifications that I decided I needed to catch up...  and found a sweet mention from @Witchy Woman and @MyShadowLove!    As you said, I was a regular on this thread for a long, long time.    Recently fell so far behind, for a number of reasons, and I do miss all of you and also I miss keeping up with Shelly, TinyKittens, and Cassidy and all the lovelies.    What's the best way to catch up on the doings with our lovely felines?   Maybe a look at the main Facebook pages and go from there?   I hope all of you are well, @yahooey@wildflowers@Witchy Woman@CLEM@HerRoyaLioness@Marp!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo

and all kitten lovers!

Glad to see you here -- I do catch you on a few other threads.

I have given up trying to stay tuned in to all the goings on.  Once Shelly took in all those cats/kittens from the wildfires, it got confusing. 

They are being adopted, but slowly.

The news kits are the Muppets, and I don't know them by sight.  I just check in to see their fluffiness.

While I do support TK sporadically with donations, I also check in/donate to local groups.  But, I find if I get too far in to the daily happenings, I feel sad/anxious again.  So, I just skim over most of the details and move on.

Fall arrived somewhat late in Maryland -- but summer returned for a few days -- it is very warm again -- windows open!

I'm sure winter will be here soon, but for now, the extended warmth is welcome.

Honored Contributor

Witchy Woman wrote:

@dooBdoo

and all kitten lovers!

Glad to see you here -- I do catch you on a few other threads.

I have given up trying to stay tuned in to all the goings on.  Once Shelly took in all those cats/kittens from the wildfires, it got confusing. 

They are being adopted, but slowly.

The news kits are the Muppets, and I don't know them by sight.  I just check in to see their fluffiness.

While I do support TK sporadically with donations, I also check in/donate to local groups.  But, I find if I get too far in to the daily happenings, I feel sad/anxious again.  So, I just skim over most of the details and move on.

Fall arrived somewhat late in Maryland -- but summer returned for a few days -- it is very warm again -- windows open!

I'm sure winter will be here soon, but for now, the extended warmth is welcome.

Hi, @Witchy Woman!   I manage to hop around to various threads when I can.    Haven't been posting on the forums, in general, much recently.   You have such a big heart, and a tender one, my friend.   I think I understand the sadness and anxiety.   (((hugs)))   Thanks for the information -- I'll take a look.   The weather here in the southeast has been its usual wacky self, temps down and then back up.    We've had a hint of the autumn weather I love so much, and even a few errant snowflakes the other day which was a surprise, but then we go back to warm temps and even thunderstorms.    Take care.   Big wave to everyone here!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp@Yahooey@CLEM@Witchy Woman@HerRoyaLioness@luvmyteddy4

@dooBdoo

Heart Waving To Everyone! Heart

It's been very quiet while awaiting the adoption of the remaining cats/kittens!....Meanwhile, it looks like we missed the 10th Annual LAPS Happy Furry Tails Endings Gala which was held this past Saturday Evening....a great success and fun was had by all....more postings and videos on "Tiny Kittens Cat Pack"! Cat Very Happy

Shared by Little Darling

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, crowd
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, indoor and closeup

Was so amazing putting faces to names, meeting old and new feral adopters and hugging all the Tinykittens supporters last night at the LAPS Gala.

A BIG thank y...ou for the donations you brought for the Happy Forest Ferals, gifts you gave me and for coming out to support LAPS #grateful

And HUGE thank you to snuggler extraordinar Suzanne for bidding on, wining and donating to Tinykittens Mountain View Veterinary Hospital auction gift, Pet Health & Wellness Package.

#tinykittensstrong #bobblerock