Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Stanley Park - bike ride (dreary sky)

path closest to water are for walkers so I guess if bikers fall off - hopefully they will fall on the walker path and not in the bay. 

IMG_0488.JPG

purdy scenary

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey

Sounds like a marvelous trip, and the scenery was lovely!

But, NO to that suspension bridge and cliff walk for meCat LOL

Yes to the coffee and donut!  I didn't know they called donut holes Timbits.  After I thought about it, I realized one of the TK kits was named Timbit and it made sense.  I've gotten so confused on who is who and all the names, so I just watch and enjoy.

I love biking and have been caught in the rain. DH is not so fond of it as he gets "saddle sore" 15 minutes into the rideCat Happy  My backside is broken in from daily spinning and considerable biking. 

Sounds like it was a successful and enjoyable visit.  I would love to see something of Canada -- maybe some day.

@MyShadowLove

@HerRoyaLioness

@Marp

I was happy to see that Calvin will have company.  And, two more cats will have found a good home. 

As to the TK new arrivals, I am a bit confused myself now that you mention it, but then, I only read it through one time.  After I saw mama was returning to the "barn" I got too annoyed to read it again.  I agree, why didn't they make sure she was spade?! 

Of course, I do not know the circumstances, but if it's one thing this world does NOT need more of, it's kittens/cats.  To let your animal breed is just criminal.

Off my soapbox.

The babies at the NJ KitKat Playroom are finding homes.  As I've said, I don't watch departures, so not sure of all the details, but I think 3 of them are still seeking homes.

I do know that one of them is being adopted by one of the mods there who is from Candada and already has a TK graduate!  She took one of the first older ferals, Enara.  As near as I can tell, she is flying to NJ at some point to adopt the kit -- then, flying home, of course.

I guess when you fall in love with a kitty, you do what you gotta doCat LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watching a Shelly visit - haven't seen that since Canada kits. She is weighing the 4 -three week old floofs. Checking bums and I think one is protruding. She said she is checking for appropriate rectums. Funny phrase. She is clicking away with the camera. Expect some photos soon. Also I reread and there are older kittens that are 7 to 8 months old. That makes more sense. She is asking for suggestions for a theme. So nice to hear Shelly even if I can't see her.

Honored Contributor

Watching the Muppet kits (that is the theme) is much easier and I think we will see them with Grandpaw Mason also. The setup is much like the Canada Kits. The chais lounge is in position. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 11.10.27 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 11.15.44 AM.png

Respected Contributor

More kittens??  Orphans this time.  I think it's kitten season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMs83TyYOzw

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey...So good to have you back!....Your pictures are beautiful and it sounds like your vacation was absolutely fantastic....rain, mist and all!...I'm sure it went by much too fast, as most vacations do!

@CLEM...I would love to hear about  your Alaskan Cruise!...It seems that you and yahooey were just planning your vacations and here you both are back already!...I bet your kitty was so "purrfectly" happy and excited to see you!

@Witchy Woman...I'm thinking that Shelly would prefer keeping mama and her older kittens at TK to be adopted out but, since the property owners want them back, she can't really do much about it....I'm sad that they will be returning back as "barn cats" also, even though it has been said that they are well cared for....still they are free roaming and that definitely has its risks....Mama is a beauty and well socialized....I'm hoping that maybe Shelly is trying to convince the property owners otherwise....Shelly can be a miracle worker, so we shall see!...I just wanted to share with you that my feelings are the same as yours.

@HerRoyaLioness...I love visiting "Grandpaw Mason's website!...He has definitely become the grand patriarch of TKHQ and has touched all of our hearts in so many ways...It is such a heartwarming sight and beyond words to see him spending the remainder of his golden years in love, comfort and happiness! Heart

@Marp...So good to see you peeking in from time to time (hearts) and hoping that all is going well with your renovations!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@Yahooey  You really put me to shame.  You just fly all across the country and immediately go on these wonderfully adventurous outings.  Then you come back and are posting these breathtaking  pictures right away.  Don't you get jet lag?

@Yahooey@Witchy Woman@MyShadowLove@HerRoyaLioness@Marp

When I got to Seattle on 9/23, I went right on the ship.  I had no idea that a 4 hour time difference would be so rough on me.  I was glad when I got on the ship and could go to bed; however I suffered from jet lag for nearly 4 days and I was totally out of it.  But I was nevertheless able to enjoy the wonderful scenery.  Most of the time the weather was balmy and wonderful.  I was so looking forward to go zip lining, but when I found out that a 60 mile/hour drop, I passed on it and just kept enjoying the scenery.

On our first day out while we were heading north, all these dolphins were heading south to their winter quarters.  They were fun to watch.  The other animals I saw where a bunch of whales frolicking in the calm waters.  I also saw about 6 ducks which I recognized right away.  I successfully avoided any bears.   

I am now slowly getting back to normal and really envy @Yahooey for seeming to be unaffected by this trip.   

Respected Contributor

There are a whole bunch of new kittens running around, but there is one tiny little kitten all alone trying to find its mama.  There is also a beautiful adult cat who Shelly is trying to introduce to the kitty - I guess to nurse, but it doesn't seem to be working.  Does anybody know where they are came from?

Respected Contributor

My goodness!  there is another nestful of kittens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08DGxwgFpAQ