Honored Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Hi everyone

I was out and about and tuned in just in time to see a few minutes of Evolene's new meowmy. Kimsies and everyone was a little teary- happy tears. Will watch video when I'm able to see her goodies in her tiny suitcase.

Hugs to you all💜💕❤️
Respected Contributor

Hi @Everyone!   Wasn't that just prescious the way Evolene went on to her new home.  She is not only beautiful, but has such a sweet disposition.  I am sure she will be a very happy kitty.

I saw earlier when Kimsies??? put the tiny graduation hat on her head.  That just looked so adorable.  In the hope of being able to see her sometimes, I did sign up for the VIP thing.

But now I am looking forward to seeing the kittens graduate and going on to a new life.  And Corsica!  She surely has earned the MOM of the Year Award.

Respected Contributor

I just saw this lovely video of Mason getting groomed.  Perhaps you all have seen it, but it's new to me and I think Shelly or whoever is doing the grooming is very inventive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvAeCt9rEpY

Honored Contributor

@wildflowers, @Marp, @yahooey, @CLEM, @HerRoyaLioness, @Witchy Woman, @szip,

and all the fans...

What wonderful news about Evo!   The news couldn't be better.   I hope there's a video of the farewell.   I haven't been able to watch the activities, or even to keep up with the forums here for  that matter, and it's so helpful to read all your posts.    Thank you for that.   I have lots of things to go look at now, and I can really use some smile, giggles (and even the onions) right about now.   I hope all of you are having a peaceful Memorial Day weekend.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Why do I feel so sad when (my) Evolene went to her forever home??!!  I guess it's more that she left Shellys.  So much has happened to that precious cat and I am glad she will get the attention and love she needs and deserves now.  She truly is a little princess!

The kittens are getting so grown up!  Soon they will be leaving too -  this is such heart wrenching work, but the rewards are very worth it.

I'm glad this is Corsica's last litter, but she sure does make a good Mommy, especially under these pleasant conditions for her and her babies.  Can't imagine what it is like for them out in the "wild".

Love the video of grooming Mason, how cute!

Esteemed Contributor

@CLEM and all:

Thanks for posting.  I had not seen this.  And, yes, Shelly just doesn't give up on these critters.  I've been scratched more than once and he seems to mean business, but then relents.

I'm not sure if Mason is on meds, but if he is, I have no idea how she manages THAT!

He seems sweet, but, of course, not used to human touch.  It breaks my heart that some live and die this way.

I could not watch Evo's departure, but happy to know she will be treasured as an only cat.

Esteemed Contributor

There are posts from Evo's meowmy.

Princess E has decided that under the dreaded bed is a great place to be. She has come out in the room to use the litter box and eat smooshy foods but only when I am not there. I am sitting on the floor by the bed and trying to entice her with more smooshy foods and a playful kicker...she started to make a move to me but changed her mind. My heart skipped a few beats just then....

There are also photos of Evo's diploma and a certificate of her kittens.  If anyone still does not have a FB account so you can read there let me know and I'll try to get readable copies of the certificate and diploma to post here.  No promises.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

They have brought in a few tiny feral kittens.  Wonder if they will be joining Corsica and her kittens? 

Esteemed Contributor

@CLEM, are there four kittens?  Shelly was saying something yesterday about the Happy Forest PO (property owner) finding four kittens.  He had caught three and said if he got the fourth he would bring them to LAPS or TKHQ (I didn't hear which).

The Happy Forest PO is a saint.

Esteemed Contributor

I went to FB and found this:

Surprise! We brought in some tiny feral kittens last night, and they are ferocious(ly adorable)!

Tune in LIVE right meow, if you think you're brave enough to see their tiny hisses: TinyKittens.com/live

Here's the direct link, if you're having trouble:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS8WQERTsPM

At the youtube site is the information about these little ones (they are from the Happy Forest colony):

There's nothing like surprise feral kittens late at night! These guys came in late on a Sunday night from a feral colony with 200+ cats.

The property owner had done some repairs to the barn where their nest was, not realizing there were kittens inside and mom was outside! Fortunately, these little guys were clever enough to survive about 12 days until the Property Owner saw them and realized what had happened. He spent the next two days trying to trap all four of them, because he didn't want to leave one behind. He finally was successful late Sunday night. We aren't exactly sure what the plan is yet, but for now, they are safe and starting to enjoy the room service.