Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Contributor

Shelly thinks Tip is going to have her babies tonight. She's getting prepared for a long night but told Tip she is happy to help her ❤️
Esteemed Contributor

Tip vs. Sisko... who will win the ‪#‎KittenWatch‬ Battle of the Belleh? Tip (the sweetest pregnant cat ever abandoned) had a series of light contractions a few hours ago, so we are having a sleepover in case she decides to go into active labor overnight. She is purring up a storm on my feet, after purring up a storm on my chest and face... I think she likes sleepovers. heart emoticon

Meanwhile, Sisko (our feral pregnant cat) has reported to the nest, and then reported to the ledge, then reported to a different nest, then reported to the floor... all the while getting bigger and bigger.

Join the #KittenWatch to root for ‪#‎TeamTip‬: http://tinykittens.com/live
Join the #KittenWatch to root for ‪#‎TeamSisko‬: http://tinykittens.com/feralcam

Please share with anyone who is considering letting their own cats have kittens so their kids can "witness the miracle of birth." Only 1 in 12 kittens born ever finds a home, so spaying and neutering your cats will make more homes available for rescue cats and kittens like ours.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

Tip is in active labor.  She is pushing regularly and the first kitten should be born soon. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

First kitten arrived at 3:54 AM kitten time.  Tabby/tuxie.  Tip is going to be a great mama.  Shelly thinks she sees ginger so likely a girl.

Contributor

1 baby born at 3:54am, possible female. Mama Tip is doing great!! 4 more expected. She's being a very neat, attentive Mama ❤️
Contributor

Hi Marp, isn't this amazing to watch!?! It never gets old. Such pervious, tiny miracles!!
Contributor

That's supposed to be precious but I don't know how to edit :-)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No Hope, it never gets old.  Tip is a real sweetheart and what a great mama.

I'm up this early because my youngest cat had a seizure a couple of hours ago.  If it wasn't for that I would have missed the live births.

Contributor

Oh no Marp, I hope your kitty will be okay!