Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

@Adelina wrote:

@Marp, can you post the video link again? I thought that I had saved it to my Favorites, but it seems I did not. 

P.S. I am not on Facebook

The link to which video Adelina? 

For all the FB pages--tinykittens, tinykittenscatpack and Peoplefor happier cats you do not have to have a FB account to be able to read the posts, see the pictures or watch the videos.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

New feral mama to be is Sisko.  http://livestream.com/tinykittens/sisko

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp wrote:

New feral mama to be is Sisko.  http://livestream.com/tinykittens/sisko

I just saw that Marp! I'm so excited! What a beautiful Tortie mama. Welcome Siskofemale-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

About

Sisko is one of the pregnant feral cats at our TNR colony of 200+ cats. We don't know each other very well yet, which increases the risk factor. Sisko will be our second case study on how to more compassionately and successfully foster pregnant feral cats. More at http://tinykittens.com/ferals/fostering

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Yes!!!!....Shelly has another pregnant feral, Sisko, all set up in the same room that Sloaney was!...I just went back in the timeline and watched as she brought her in!...She is so tiny compared to Sloaney.

Oh my goodness, here we go again!...Shelly is so amazing!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Contributor

I'm so happy to find this thread!! Love Shelly and all Tk's cam!! And now, a new mommy from the forest 😊
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shelly talked about getting Sisko and a bit about her history while visiting with the Happy Forest Kittens, at about 25 or so minute mark on the DVR.  LD will likely post it sometime tomorrow.

So sad that Sisko is only about a year old and this will be her second litter this year.  Due date is around July 21st.  Good thoughts that she has an uneventful delivery.

A caution for anyone that wants to watch.  Shelly is not all that familiar with Sisko as she seldom comes to the feeding station.  Shelly does not know how aggressive she might be or how stressed she will be so there are a lot of unknowns to be faced.  There are times when watching may not be pretty.

Trusted Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

@Marp, can you post the video link again? I thought that I had saved it to my Favorites, but it seems I did not. 

P.S. I am not on Facebook

The link to which video Adelina? 

For all the FB pages--tinykittens, tinykittenscatpack and Peoplefor happier cats you do not have to have a FB account to be able to read the posts, see the pictures or watch the videos.

Oh, O.K. That works. Thanks!!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

@Hope4102 wrote:
I'm so happy to find this thread!! Love Shelly and all Tk's cam!! And now, a new mommy from the forest 😊

Welcome Hope.  Please feel free to join in and post any updates you come across while watching.

Contributor

Thanks for the welcome Marp!
Honored Contributor

Marp, did all of Eve's babies get adopted? And what about Eve?
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices