Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

Hi Marp and Wildflowers. Yes it will be sad to see Eve and her babies go, but I'm so happy they are going in pairs to good homes.

Sending out good vibes that Sigma will come in and have her babies in safety.

Taylor is a beautiful, sweet kitty meowmy and really likes the hoomins too. Her boys are strong, healthy and growing like weeds.

The Clone Troopers are aptly named, it's going to be hard to tell them apartHeart

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Hi betteb...Always good to see you posting and enabling!...LOL...I'm wondering which website will be showing their departure to their "furever" homes?

See you all tomorrow!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Wildflowers,

Shelly did say that packing of the tiny suitcases would be on the main cam and likely the crating of Eve and the Palindromes to go to LAPS to meet their hoomans.  It is unlikely she will broadcast them being picked up.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Marp!...It would be wonderful if we could see them meeting their hoomans at LAPS also...Have they ever done this in the past?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

I only remember once when some of the adopters agreed to be on cam when meeting the kittens the first time.  I guess it is possible that Shelly could do a Periscope broadcast if any of the adopters are agreeable.  There are often photos though.

Shelly posted that Aroroa and Izzi did great with their spays and in case you missed it there is this information from yesterday:

All of the pages of all TinyKittens graduates are on this list, if you want all your kitten updates in one place:

https://www.facebook.com/lists/772712539470279

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Hi betteb...Always good to see you posting and enabling!...LOL...I'm wondering which website will be showing their departure to their "furever" homes?

See you all tomorrow!

Hi wildflowers, I see Marp answered your question Smiley Happy

I wanted to share that I have found that if I go to this page on Livestream, the second row is all Kitten Cams, and I can check on several litters in just a few minutes Smiley Happy

http://livestream.com/watch

The Clones are fighting at the milk bar right now Smiley Wink

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy! Can't miss video alert, hopefully this link will work when you see it. Cat Daddy John has some excellent Kitten Closeups video of the Clone Troopers at the milk bar.

This just melted my heart, they all look so much alike, and you really get a good look at them. They are sturdy little babies HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

http://livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/Mobile?origin=stream_live&mixpanel_id=a38182476911e-05caf28e1-...

Trusted Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Oh boy! Can't miss video alert, hopefully this link will work when you see it. Cat Daddy John has some excellent Kitten Closeups video of the Clone Troopers at the milk bar.

This just melted my heart, they all look so much alike, and you really get a good look at them. They are sturdy little babies HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

http://livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/Mobile?origin=stream_live&mixpanel_id=a38182476911e-05caf28e1-...

Many thanks. I am rushing over there! Heart

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Adelina wrote:

@betteb wrote:

I had to come back and post again after watching the first 10 minutes of that video. There is a serious milk bar fight going on between two of the Troopers. The Kitten with the green ribbon and the other one, can't tell what color ribbon. Wow, yeowling, biting, whapping...oh my, LOLmini haha.gif

Trusted Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

@betteb wrote:

I had to come back and post again after watching the first 10 minutes of that video. There is a serious mik bar fight going on between two of the Troopers. The Kitten with the green ribbon and the other one, can't tell what color ribbon. Wow, yeowling, biting, whapping...oh my, LOLmini haha.gif

Yes, that is "Whitey" who keeps coming back for more - a boy, go figure! LOL

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In