Esteemed Contributor

Re: Eve, Sloaney and Kitten Cams

[ Edited ]

I was just on Facebook and I saw a lot of TinyKittens. I subscribe, so I had lots of pics, including Eve's and Sloney's bunch. Lots of good playtime pics.Heart

I followed the birth of Kiko, here on this board...I love giraffes.Heart

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@betteb wrote:

I was just on Facebook and I saw a lot of TinyKittens. I subscribe, so I had lots of pics, including Eve's and Sloney's bunch. Lots of good playtime pics.Heart

I followed the birth of Kiko, here on this board...I love giraffes.Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

betteb...Is Eve still being kept apart from Sloaney's litter?...I see that Eve's litter is able to come and go between both areas, so I was just wondering how Eve is being kept apart since being spayed?...I haven't seen her in a few days and miss her.

Esteemed Contributor

Wildflowers, I didn'tsee anything about that on facebook page. Just picks of the kittens at play. Otto was being so cute, playing with a kitty bug toyHeart

I think you would enjoy checking out Kiko. Giraffes are amazing.

I stayed at a B&B with my husband for an anniversary. It was 

http://kansastravel.org/hedricksexoticanimal.htm

It's about 70 miles from where I live. I got to hand feed and pet giraffes. I was in giraffe heaven. They are so gentle and have huge, intelligent eyes. The farm was so quiet and peaceful. All the suites were very nice and had large whirlpools. 

Breakfast the next morning was TDF. Home cooking, but things like french toast casserole and egg casserole, hash browns, biscuits, gravy, fresh fruit.

Of all the things we did for our anniversaries, this was the best, IMOHeart

Pictures of the farm at that link.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Wildflowers, I didn'tsee anything about that on facebook page. Just picks of the kittens at play. Otto was being so cute, playing with a kitty bug toyHeart

I think you would enjoy checking out Kiko. Giraffes are amazing.

I stayed at a B&B with my husband for an anniversary. It was 

http://kansastravel.org/hedricksexoticanimal.htm

It's about 70 miles from where I live. I got to hand feed and pet giraffes. I was in giraffe heaven. They are so gentle and have huge, intelligent eyes. The farm was so quiet and peaceful. All the suites were very nice and had large whirlpools. 

Breakfast the next morning was TDF. Home cooking, but things like french toast casserole and egg casserole, hash browns, biscuits, gravy, fresh fruit.

Of all the things we did for our anniversaries, this was the best, IMOHeart

Pictures of the farm at that link.

Adding to my 'possible relocation places' list.  Smiley Wink

“Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.”
(Pedro Calderon de la Barca)
Respected Contributor

betteb...They all are just so adorable and precious to watch...such an uplifting distraction from all the chaos going on in our Country and the World!

I will definitely check out the website that Marp provided for Kiko...I love all animals, so I'm quite curious on her story.

Your anniversary trip sounds wonderful!...I will check out the link as soon as I finish posting...I have a relative who just moved to Kansas...from the Northeast... so quite a change for him, but he has adjusted quite well...His wife's family is from there!

We are having rainy weather here, so I am planning on a nice lazy day tomorrow and will check in again!

Esteemed Contributor

I miss Wildflowers. I guess she is on a trip?

Regular Contributor

Betteb, when I glanced at the spelling of the link you posted I about died...then looked longer and figured out what it really spelled. Bwahaahaa. It does sound like a cool place and a great time. CH
Esteemed Contributor

@betteb wrote:

I miss Wildflowers. I guess she is on a trip?

Betteb, I don't think Wildflowers posts much on the weekend.  I'm sure she'll check in when she gets home from work tonight.

CharleyHorse, I know what you saw as I did a double take too.

The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
Being perfect must be a heavy burden.
Esteemed Contributor

@CharleyHorse wrote:
Betteb, when I glanced at the spelling of the link you posted I about died...then looked longer and figured out what it really spelled. Bwahaahaa. It does sound like a cool place and a great time. CH

mini haha.gif Yes, it is pretty funny.

Some might think it was crazy to chose that place over a high class, resort hotel, but for me, being animal crazy, with the emphasis on cats and giraffes, it was perfect.

I will never forget as long as I live, those giraffes, socialized to people. One female seemed to take a shine to me and stood there for the longest time, looking me straight in the eye, with her huge, intelligent, soulful eyes, reaching down ever so gentley, taking carrot sticks out of my hand by wrapping her long tounge around them. hEARTS SMILEY.jpg

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Betteb, I would enjoy a place like that too. It must have been so cool to be so close to the giraffes. CH